? servers

? players online

Most Embarrseing thing that happen to you.

• Content Count:  277

Mean!!!! v

Mine was when I was doing my math... (I'm very jumpy... >:[ ) and it was all quiet... la dee da dee da.. then all of the sudden the fire alarm went off and I flung my pencil and it hit a guy in the face... o.O

did it hit his eye! OH MY

• Content Count:  537

I think there has been a thread like this already...

A homeless person tryed to hug me.

That was me :(

Anyway mine is prolly when I ran away from a party and passed out. I can't remember what I did but they said it was bad...

Guest Vivian556
That was me :(

Anyway mine is prolly when I ran away from a party and passed out. I can't remember what I did but they said it was bad...

lol, that makes me wonder.. I wonder what they did.. o.o

• Content Count:  4123

During the winter in New York it had snowed hard and then rained and I went to catch the bus and slid down our steep yard at the time all the way down and landed under the bus lol.

• Content Count:  480

A group of guys and I had our clothes stolen while in the lockerroom showers. It was every man for himself -- get the hell back to dorms before someone sees. It goes without saying that I was seen by a large group of people while trying to cross a hallway.

Edited by 2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
Guest Vivian556
A group of guys and I had our clothes stolen while in the lockerroom showers. It was every man for himself -- get the hell back to dorms before someone sees. It goes without saying that I was seen by a large group of people while trying to cross a hallway.

omg, lol. THat's funny

• Content Count:  6712

This is just one but when I was on a skiing holiday with my highschool I had to wear a pink fluffy suite and hat all day on the slopes and everyone was laughing at me :biggrin1:

Although I got equally as much attention when I went around in shorts and a tank top on the slopes... cold when I fell over xD

Edited by Lux

Reply to Thread