? servers

? players online

Most Embarrseing thing that happen to you.

• Content Count:  2942

It was gym class and I dont do anything cause im lazy and everyone was running track so I went and laid in the middle of the football field and the sprinklers came on.

• Content Count:  6712

It was gym class and I dont do anything cause im lazy and everyone was running track so I went and laid in the middle of the football field and the sprinklers came on.

Lol this happened to me when I was playing Golf once.

• Content Count:  581

When I Was Like 7 it iced and me and a friend where having a ice war (throwing big chunks of ice at each other) Well i had went on my pools slide to get some ice and i sliped when down the slide hit the water.

• Content Count:  349

Well I was like 7 and I was in Lowe's with my mom. I was looking at something and she sneaks away and I start freaking out when I can't find her. I then push one of those buttons for help (those buttons are for someone to come help you get something on a higher rack). I hear the intercom come on and say that customer support is to go to isle 37....the one I was on. I get even more freaked out and start running and people are staring at the crazy little kid. I then proceed to hide behind another isle while customer support shows up and then I hear giggling. I turn around and my mom is standing there with a couple of friends from her work. *facepalm* *cries* IT WAS HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!!! HORRIBLE!

Guest Vivian556
Well I was like 7 and I was in Lowe's with my mom. I was looking at something and she sneaks away and I start freaking out when I can't find her. I then push one of those buttons for help (those buttons are for someone to come help you get something on a higher rack). I hear the intercom come on and say that customer support is to go to isle 37....the one I was on. I get even more freaked out and start running and people are staring at the crazy little kid. I then proceed to hide behind another isle while customer support shows up and then I hear giggling. I turn around and my mom is standing there with a couple of friends from her work. *facepalm* *cries* IT WAS HORRIBLE I TELL YOU!!! HORRIBLE!

Awwe, lol

• Content Count:  3205

In 8th grade i walked in the girls bathroom, and when i walked out one of the girls asked

"Where u just in there?"

"No"

"But i just saw you-"

"You know what? cant i just say hi to my friend?"

"NO!?"

"You saw nothing"

• Content Count:  2632

In 8th grade i walked in the girls bathroom, and when i walked out one of the girls asked

"Where u just in there?"

"No"

"But i just saw you-"

"You know what? cant i just say hi to my friend?"

"NO!?"

"You saw nothing"

i call bullshit on this

Reply to Thread