? servers

? players online

Most Embarrseing thing that happen to you.

• Content Count:  3205

i call bullshit on this

no this is true noob, why u dont do this?

and besides this was on the last day of school, cant do shit to me >:d

• Content Count:  559

When I almost got hit by a car....twice..in Panama on my vacation in a little town to visit my grandpa

Also aside from that the time I got my cast for my broken arm removed and then a week later broke my leg falling off a slide.

Edited by Smurftan

• Content Count:  546

In 8th grade i walked in the girls bathroom, and when i walked out one of the girls asked

"Where u just in there?"

"No"

"But i just saw you-"

"You know what? cant i just say hi to my friend?"

"NO!?"

"You saw nothing"

You should of said something that ended in Heres Your Sign

• Content Count:  420

I take my other one back... I remember that I stripped to another party

hahaha

Lol I remember playing Manhunt with my mates a month or two back, and we were piss arsing about..and I jumped a fence and I cleared it but the back of my Shorts didnt.. and it got stuck on the jagged part of the fance and ripped them clean off me :( and I had to quickly leg it to my house in just a ripped pair of boxers and a T Shirt :( I felt like such a Tramp :( I had to hide behind cars getting back to mine so no one would see me :(

• Content Count:  916

Mine was when i was in gr 1 and i was pist at my friend so i spat spit balls at him missed and hit my teacher in the back of the head.. then when i was in gr 7 i was running to my buddy and i tripped infront of everyone and i fell and i said i couldnt get up i got so embarrassed then i found out i broke my fucking leg.. oh and also the time where my lil cousin had shit coming out of his pants at costco and i turned around and said fuck my life..

• Content Count:  195

Whiffing on a penalty shot in hockey. Worst thing was, it was the semifinals in one of our little tournaments. I was 10 at the time, but it felt like the whole world was looking at me and saying "You Suck".

• Content Count:  40

I was in 3rd grade and i was going home from school and i was in a bus and i farted very loud, that was very embarresing.

Edited by chimpo
Guest Vivian556
I was in 3rd grade and i was going home from school and i was in a bus and i farted very loud, that was very embarresing.

LOL!

This girl was listening to her Ipod and she had to fart so she though she'd fart on the loud parts of the song so no one heard.. everyone looked at her weird and she noticed she was listening to her ipod and not the stero

• Content Count:  2942

LOL!

This girl was listening to her Ipod and she had to fart so she though she'd fart on the loud parts of the song so no one heard.. everyone looked at her weird and she noticed she was listening to her ipod and not the stero

LOL! Epic wins

I was on the bus and this kid kept talking to me and I was on the phone so I said "Cute Boys" and I yelled it, to get him to leave me alone of course, and everyone looked at me and laughed.

Reply to Thread