? servers

? players online

Most Embarrseing thing that happen to you.

• Content Count:  2632

LOL!

This girl was listening to her Ipod and she had to fart so she though she'd fart on the loud parts of the song so no one heard.. everyone looked at her weird and she noticed she was listening to her ipod and not the stero

You got that from a dumb blond joke

The Joke went like this: A blond was riding on a bus and heard music so she farted, she then realized she was wearing headphones.

Guest Vivian556
You got that from a dumb blond joke

The Joke went like this: A blond was riding on a bus and heard music so she farted, she then realized she was wearing headphones.

Yeah I know but you just ruined it... You left out the good parts.. You killjoy!!

Guest Vivian556
NOU?

AKA no more one-liner replies. K thanks.

-Modgers

Yeah Scout, Lets try to keep these posts more then one word.

Thanks. Bye. :)

(Just messing around.. But yeah.. I think Modgers

is getting mad.. As well as a few other people so yeah... Again.)

• Content Count:  1590

Mine was when I was a little kid and liked Rugrats, there was a episode where they were "nakie indians" so I decided to mimic them when I saw a indian on a beef jerky bag in a store, so I pulled my clothes off and started dancing in the middle of the store..... naked....

• Content Count:  349

Mine was when I was a little kid and liked Rugrats, there was a episode where they were "nakie indians" so I decided to mimic them when I saw a indian on a beef jerky bag in a store, so I pulled my clothes off and started dancing in the middle of the store..... naked....

Rofl. How long did it take someone to stop you? That seems like an winner ^_^

Guest Vivian556

Oh my.. That is definitely embarrassing.. I wonder what everyone's reaction was..

How old were you? Or do you just remember it was when you were little?

• Content Count:  1590

Rofl. How long did it take someone to stop you? That seems like an winner ^_^

It took my mom a couple minutes cause she was grabbing some things. She got mad I wonder why :suspicious:

Oh my.. That is definitely embarrassing.. I wonder what everyone's reaction was..

How old were you? Or do you just remember it was when you were little?

Lol not sure how old I was my brother could most likely tell me cause hes older and he was there when it happened but hes sleeping ATM

Reply to Thread