? servers

? players online

Most Embarrseing thing that happen to you.

• Content Count:  3205

when i was in math class doing a test and then i had to take a shit but i had to hold it in and then my stomach made a loud ass grumbling noise

OMG so true:cry:

On the first day of high school my friend and i were freaked out a bit and to makes matter worse he tripped me in the lunch room and everyone saw me no one said anything for 3 seconds and some laughed Q.Q

• Content Count:  604

Well, my embarrasing was when I locked myself in a car, about 4 months ago. lol yeah.

I was at a friends house, and he had another friend over, and we wanted to go to movie gallery to rent Saints Row 2. We said "We can walk it" It was like 8:30pm, dark, half to cross a highway, and the walk would take forever. So about when we get the money and about to walk out the door, My friend's brother pulls up with some of his friends, one of his friends drove his own car. His name is Josh. Josh said he would drive us to movie gallery if my friend would pay for the gas. Agreed so the 4 of us drive up to Movie Galler, and right when were getting out of the car, I can't open my door, so many contraptions and shits on the door im like "WTF IS THIS" I cant open the door. Everyone is watching me, and laughing, some people grin as they leave the store, then Josh unlocks the door with his keys, and I get out. FML.

• Content Count:  154

I was in 2nd or 3rd grade and the whole elementary school was in the gym listening to a speaker. The speaker said that she wanted us on the count of 3 to yell out our names at the top of our lungs. I was talking to a friend and only caught parts of the speech so on the count of 2 I yelled out JEESSUSSS at the top of my lungs.

Needless to say, all 400+ kids looked at my section of the bleachers and laughed...including all of my classmates.

Reply to Thread