? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Shout Out

• Content Count:  2051

Well, its been more than 2 years since this community's been around, but was only started to be known as SteamGamers for a year. Some has even been around before it was known as ZM. It's a bit nostalgic to look back and then compare the past to the present. 150-180 AVG active players on our servers during the afternoons, 300-400 active forum browsers, 40-60 AVG members in vent at all times, and 790 members in our Steam Community Group. We've also been holding daily group events to keep our servers populated and I thank everyone for participating in them to help the community out. The community will grow only if the community decides to put in the effort, work, and valuable spent time into it. SG is shaped by its members after all. Every single one of you are an asset to this community; doesn't matter if you donate or not, just know that giving money to SG isn't just the only way to help the community out. SG has a long line of history of events and members, and a good example of this is Edo's old topic called, "Make a Movie". (check it out) There are some that come and go, and some that stays for a quite of bit of time to the point that they make a great impact to this community and will be remembered. Even though we might know everybody's motive to join or stick with us, the community of SG will not go unappreciated. And that's why I would like to make this topic dedicated to the many members, and former members of SG to show my appreciate and thanks.

The way this will work is that after each post, the person below will comment the person above and list at least one thing this person has done for the community and compliment him/her. You can also list others who are no longer active that you may want to include in your post. You can't shout out to the same person. Lastly, I request that this be kept positive.

Here's to another 2-3 years.

Support the motherfuckin' community.

• Like 13
Edited by Kennith

• Content Count:  513

Well, never really had the chance to get to know you all too well and never really played with you Cloud until last night on vent and it wasn't even on css lol. But I had a lot of fun and you're a class act, it showed last night and it definitely shows in this post and what you definitely contribute to the community.

• Content Count:  2051

It's always nice to see a new face around here in SG (literally), err semi-new. From what I've seen you're a good person to be around and its great that you keep us company on vent, we always need more people on there and your activity is greatly appreciated. Please continue to contribute and continue to avoid those zombies, at least try to. lol

• Content Count:  2994

I was here since ZM :'(

It was so cool, I remember playing surf when it just came up and bitch about Pauls hax or when i played escape, it was so hilarious on that ice-map that i surfed on the wall and gave me this big advantage that some one called me a hacker, it was so flattering, also when you ran for your life, or had to hold up for the boats to come.. it was so epic, so.. fucking epic.. (:

HAHA

and then when no one was on the servers, I went on the forums and massively trolled and cussed at Legal when I couldn't make any valid points in the news/politics section.

Those were the good times, I LOVE YOU ALL :love:

I miss the light blue theme. and all the

Die In A Fire comments haha

Edited by Omar

Reply to Thread