? servers

? players online

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT RE MJ

• Content Count:  2936

Legalsmash says: Dear imbecile public sobbing over the corpse of MJ, perhaps you (individually, jointly, and as media entities) should have been slightly nicer to the "King of Pop" rather than ridiculing him at any turn, turning him into a pariah, and waiting until only after he died under the impression that the entire world turned against him. Please drop it and go back to regular programming. I am TIRED of this shit. Janet is NOT interesting, she is a tit, one big tit, his kids are NOT interesting, I'm more interested in the cat killer of miami... So please, PLEASE stop showing me this shit on EVERY fucking channel, its AWFUL.

EVEN THE SPANISH CHANNEL HAS RETARDED AND CRIPPLED KIDS SINGING JACKO SONGS

• Like 14

• Content Count:  6084

/me waits for the Jackson fags to invade this thread.

There are none I'm aware of on the premises, but I assure you if he took "MJ", and replaced it with "Billy Mays" there would be hell to pay.

• Content Count:  4685

There are none I'm aware of on the premises, but I assure you if he took "MJ", and replaced it with "Billy Mays" there would be hell to pay.

Oh sir there are many.

• Content Count:  3343

I heard it was a furfag that killed Jacko. His doctor's screenname is "wolvesinheat2099""

If that is true, I am going to laugh, hard.

Reply to Thread