? servers

? players online

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT RE MJ

• Content Count:  1671

Legalsmash says: Dear imbecile public sobbing over the corpse of MJ, perhaps you (individually, jointly, and as media entities) should have been slightly nicer to the "King of Pop" rather than ridiculing him at any turn, turning him into a pariah, and waiting until only after he died under the impression that the entire world turned against him. Please drop it and go back to regular programming. I am TIRED of this shit. Janet is NOT interesting, she is a tit, one big tit, his kids are NOT interesting, I'm more interested in the cat killer of miami... So please, PLEASE stop showing me this shit on EVERY fucking channel, its AWFUL.

EVEN THE SPANISH CHANNEL HAS RETARDED AND CRIPPLED KIDS SINGING JACKO SONGS

STOP WHINING

• Content Count:  981

Legalsmash says: Dear imbecile public sobbing over the corpse of MJ, perhaps you (individually, jointly, and as media entities) should have been slightly nicer to the "King of Pop" rather than ridiculing him at any turn, turning him into a pariah, and waiting until only after he died under the impression that the entire world turned against him. Please drop it and go back to regular programming. I am TIRED of this shit. Janet is NOT interesting, she is a tit, one big tit, his kids are NOT interesting, I'm more interested in the cat killer of miami... So please, PLEASE stop showing me this shit on EVERY fucking channel, its AWFUL.

EVEN THE SPANISH CHANNEL HAS RETARDED AND CRIPPLED KIDS SINGING JACKO SONGS

:smile: tyvm

• Content Count:  4354

I felt bad for MJ, he grew up in a surreal life. I do blame the people around him for seriously contributing to his fucked up persona.

No real friends to tell him "Btw you look like a fucking monster, you should stop getting plastic surgery, while you're at it, stop having sleepovers no matter what your true intentions are."

After seeing a few clips of that "Funeral" or whatever the fuck it was, I would want to kill myself with painkillers if I had that circus for a family as well.

I feel worse for the kids, what a fucking nightmare to be in that family and to be paraded in front of the world to say a few lines. Their Father figure just died and you're forcing them out there just like MJ's father forced him to perform for his benefit.

I have to agree about the kids. They do not need to be in the media, and the family is just pushing them out there for the PR or what ever they believe they can get out of it. Those kids did not need to be up on that stage saying anything. That should have been a private moment with the family.

But another thing that bothers me is the whole " Whos Kids are they??" WTF are you doing to these kids. Let them be and who cares. You just had their father die and now if they see the news and not sure how they could not they are going to start questioning their whole existence, and who gets them and blah blah blah.

Just sick.

• Content Count:  604

When Jackson first died im like "Oh, sad, poor guy" now im like "GET THE FUCK OVER IT!"

News: We think jackson's death is tied to the prescription drugs he used

Me: I DONT GIVE A SHIT! I WANNA WATCH CARTOONS!

News: Today we are going to show you clips of Jackson's life before his death

Me: YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR THE PAST WEEK!

News: Who will have Michael's Children?

Me: IT'S NEWS NOT QUESTIONS!

News: Micheal will be buried in a 14 Karot coffin (might of left out some details)

Me: Your only going to see the coffin for like what, 2 or 3 hours before it's buried in dirt 6 feet under, where no one can look at it anymore?

News: We interrupt your cartoons for Michael Jackson's death

Me: Fuck this ima go on SG forums.

• Content Count:  2936

STOP WHINING

Only a dumbass from that welfare sink of an Island would say that... you of all people should be pissed univision and telemundo were not parading their usual jackinthebox spanish coonery. No seas tan comemierda, y si no te interesa la conversacion, vaya se a zingar sus chivos, cabron.

Reply to Thread