? servers

? players online

Hackers In Internet Explorer

• Content Count:  3205

Fuck i am on IE exploer on XP too

me too D;

They also said if you were to visit a site that was hacked it could affect you too. And especially in your emails dont click on anything that you dont know >.>

Edited by Leon

• Content Count:  2632

Well Pretty Much If Your Running XP Dont use Internet Explorer Hmmm.... Luckly I Use Mozilla And Opera

http://rcpmag.com/articles/2009/07/07/microsoft-probing-activex-bug-in-internet-explorer.aspx

But Since Most people Are Running Vista Doesnt Effect Too much

But If Your Running XP i suggest U Change To Be Safe

They did something to my computer 2 months ago, i pulled a recovery and have been using Mozilla since. FUCK IE!

• Content Count:  1000

This is a very useful link. Nice find. Although I do not use IE on any OS, this can help lots of other people.

BTW, sorry for the off topic-ness, but seeing as Dracula is banned, I wanted to know why. So I went to his public profile and went to statistics to look at all his recent post. Everything in there was trolling/flaming/spamming. Unbelievable. Who was Dracula anyways and why did he get banned?

• Content Count:  2417

This is a very useful link. Nice find. Although I do not use IE on any OS, this can help lots of other people.

BTW, sorry for the off topic-ness, but seeing as Dracula is banned, I wanted to know why. So I went to his public profile and went to statistics to look at all his recent post. Everything in there was trolling/flaming/spamming. Unbelievable. Who was Dracula anyways and why did he get banned?

he was a bad, bad man.

Reply to Thread