? servers

? players online

Come test out my map!

• Content Count:  18

*** DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED TO JULY 9TH! ***

This is an announcement for anyone that would like to test my new zombie escape map for CSS tomorrow. I have put a LOT of hours into making this map, and I really like the outcome. I am receiving a free server from a friend who works for a game server hosting company for this event.

The event will last from 8 PM - 11 PM EST on July 9th (DATE CHANGED TO THE 9th) . (It is 3 hours to give everyone a chance to join)

The server is going to be setup tomorrow morning, and will have zombie mod installed right before we are ready to go. I will edit this post tomorrow and put the server IP below.

SERVER IP >>>>>>>>>> 87.96.226.181:27015

The map is called ze_hiddenoasis. It is set in a barren desert like map, but the map ends in an oasis with rain and vegitation. You start off underground. There are three ways to go from there:

1. ) You can go deeper underground, and get to chopper #1.

2. ) You can go either to the elevator or up the stairs which bring you above ground in the desert.

3. ) You can go through the mountains which brings you to chopper #2 and also to another mountain which leads to the pick up area for chopper #2.

Chopper #1 eventually runs out of fuel and has an emergency stop at a refueling station which the player needs to defend until the chopper is refueled. That chopper then takes off and heads to the oasis.

Chopper #2 stops at a red house where you have time to gather any survivors or defend it from any zombies. That chopper then leads to the oasis.

Once the choppers are at the oasis, the nuke is launched. That does not mean its the end of the round. Now, say one of the choppers was zombies and the other was humans; There is an area in the oasis that needs to be defended until the round ends or you kill the remaining zombies.

Well, I hope to see you there, and I would appreciate it if you think you are coming, to post a message below so I know how many slots we should make the server.

Be sure to add me on steam -> 1nfl1ct1on

Edited by infl1ct1on
Date Change

wrong section

"Off Topic:

Feel free to talk about anything you want."

It is the off topic section. There is nothing wrong to post in here.

But anyways, im not posting this in the WIP section because I feel I would rather just try and get people on this server to view the map instead of them looking at screen shots of an unfinished map.

I would like to play, but i'm in the UK, so 8pm would be about 1am!

Good luck though, hope to see a finished version soon :)

Haha, my friend from sweden is coming lol. It will be 2 am for him (I think) :bigsmile:. You can see a finished map in a few days hopefully. This version that everyone will get today is practically the finished version. I am going to ask everyone to give me suggestions on things to change/add.

Reply to Thread