? servers

? players online

Come test out my map!

• Content Count:  18

Any information?

Well my friend isn't on and he still hasn't set up the server. If he doesn't set it up in around 2 hours I will get somebody to setup a dedicated server for me.

Unfortunately, I think I am going to need to post pone this map for one more day. I would like to fix a problem I have been having with the choppers and my friend hasn't even setup the server yet. I am sorry if I got your hopes up, but we will DEFINITELY play tomorrow. I am going to make sure that the server gets set up.

I will be posting some screen shots in a little bit so you can see what the map is like while you wait.

*EDIT* I have fixed the problem

Hmm still trying to get these choppers to work properly. Let me give you one for example and you can tell me what I am doing wrong.

One of the choppers goes to refuel, and lands. I click on the path_track there and on outputs I say, OnPass, Heli1 (The chopper), Stop.

It is supposed to stop there, but it does not. And I would have it start again with a logic_timer which I can not test because I can not even get it to stop. If I could get them to stop everything would work correctly. If someone could please answer me quickly, because I want to start compiling the map soon so it's ready for tonight.

*EDIT* I have fixed the problem

Edited by infl1ct1on
Fixed

Reply to Thread