? servers

? players online

Whenever you try and stay quiet

• Content Count:  1839

i felt sorry for my family because when i was playing hotel 626 last night, i was screaming like a a damn siren

my family would wake up and unplug my computer/game system if i did that.

and i'd agree with them. you lose the privilege of staying up playing games if you make noise.

• Content Count:  1000

Okay so, im trying to stay silent so I dont wake anyone up in my house, and as I go to get me a snack and a drink, I get the Ice cubes from the tray and as I get them out "CRACK CRACK CRACK!" Okay, That's alright, no one woke up, they have to wake up at 9:00am and leave at 11:00am. So I put 1 Ice cube in the EMPTY cup and a "THUD" Im like seriously?!

Okay no one has still woke up, so I begin to open my 2 liter drink of choice, usually it gives off like a shh.... silently, but this was SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! BITCH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So I pour my drink into the cup and the ice cube starts to crack, Crack Crack... not loud this time, so i put in another ice cube and came a loud CRACK! As I went to put the 2-liter into the refridgerator, there was hardly any room to put it in there. So i spent about 5 mins with Ding, Crack, Thud rearranging the fridge.

During when I was getting a cup for my drink, I opened the Dishwasher to take some dishes out, and the normal small "Creek" went to like "CRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK" and then I found out, no dishes or glasses in there, fuck, checked in the cupboard "Oh there they are" close cupboard "POW!"

After getting my drink I checked the cabinents for my Lays Stax, and there, the honey fell, oh for god's sake WHY!? they honey fell but i closed the cabinent door so it would push it back, bad idea, it fell into the lower part of the cabinents where all the pots and pans are, and CLANG! then I open the door again, and thud. Honey. Grabbed my stax and went to SG to talk about my mission.

Red bold part = win.

i felt sorry for my family because when i was playing hotel 626 last night, i was screaming like a a damn siren

LOSE

• Content Count:  2596

I try to do that once, go get something to drink, it was like two A.M and pitch black i took a step down the stairs stepped on my cat, slipped fell down four stairs and spilled all over.

• Content Count:  3205

When im hungry in the morning i make a loud noises on purpose, pay back? >:d

Hell if u want something go get it u live there.

Reply to Thread