? servers

? players online

Whenever you try and stay quiet

• Content Count:  1590

Okay no one has still woke up, so I begin to open my 2 liter drink of choice, usually it gives off like a shh.... silently, but this was SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! BITCH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

fucking lol'd

• Content Count:  3299

I love doing this at 4 am in the morning. Once i was opening my freezer and didnt realize there was a empty can on top. So im opening the freezer and then i see the can. All thats going through my mind is OH SHIT! I instantly closed the freezer and tried to get back to my room as fast as possible. That shits intense at times haha

• Content Count:  3205

I love doing this at 4 am in the morning. Once i was opening my freezer and didnt realize there was a empty can on top. So im opening the freezer and then i see the can. All thats going through my mind is OH SHIT! I instantly closed the freezer and tried to get back to my room as fast as possible. That shits intense at times haha

LOL!!

My kitchen door with god like foods are in there and i try opening the door as fast as i can so the noise wouldnt make a RAWR (because its so epic) and the food fell out Q.Q

• Content Count:  1839

if you arent already i hope all of you become fat.

more on topic, the secret to making doors quiet:

1. Either use some wd-40 during the daytime

2. For the lazy: Pull the door away from the hinges as you pull, ever so slowly. Most doors will be silent doing that.

• Content Count:  2051

Did you really need ice cubes :p

Out of anything that could have been said out of the many things that can be said about this. You say that...

No need to stay quiet with me, I freaking run down the stairs, open my fridge slam it shut, make some food at like 3 AM in the morning, fire alarm goes off, then finally after I'm done, I run back up the stairs and slam my door shut.

Edited by Kennith
Guest Vivian556

That seems like something that would happen to me...

I ALWAYS make the most noise when I'm trying to be

quiet.. I get lucky that no one wakes up though.. Wheew.

• Content Count:  4162

Out of anything that could have been said out of the many things that can be said about this. You say that...

No need to stay quiet with me, I freaking run down the stairs, open my fridge slam it shut, make some food at like 3 AM in the morning, fire alarm goes off, then finally after I'm done, I run back up the stairs and slam my door shut.

Beats all your fucking stories.

Reply to Thread