? servers

? players online

The 2012 Movie Trailer, Dooms Day

• Content Count:  2051

I don't think so, the Y2k theory didn't go through so why would this one be true?

Even though there is a possibility it is true because the Mayans are rumored to have been extraterrestrials.

Again, Y2K theory, the 06-06-06 theory, were all from the media, there was no real backing to it. The Mayans stopped their calendar on 2012, December 21st. People say, so what? They just stopped it, no big deal, well no better place to stop it then to stopped it on the exact predicted date of Winter Solstice. This gives one of the theories that the the 1 degree in change of the earth's axis might be more than just 1 degree and can actually be a lot more, causing tidal waves, earthquakes, and things like you saw in that trailer.

There's also Planet X, its suppose to be a planet with a 3,800 year Orbit. And it's apparently going to collide into Earth.

Theres another one called Timewave Zero, I dont' know too much about this one but suppose its some machine that predicts major events that happens on Earth and its predicting that 2012 is one of them. Look it up if you are interested. Theres also something else like, some type of bot that roams the internet, gathers tons of information from everybody and its user and predicts the future, it also predicts something at 2012, but then again you can look up stuff about 2012 anywhere, so I'm not to fond of this theory.

Another theory, is that the gods of Mayans, which they supposely saw are actually Aliens, for all we know we can be some big experiment, dropped off here on Earth are going to get killed off because we are becoming too powerful and advance and now pose a threat to them.

There have been games and movies that have been using this specific date for a while, just that not many figured it out until this got pretty well known around the internet. Examples, can be from the game Chrono Trigger, and the movie The Time Machine.

In my opinion, I don't believe in all this, but its still interesting to read and still interesting to ponder, the world can end at any day and any time, there's no real date in my opinion and for the ones who completely disagrees with it, if you want to think that way to make yourself feel better, that's great and that's what you should do.

And also the movie looks awesome. lol

@ Slavic - Yea, but its a bit too amazing and unbelievable for them to predict all of this and had that much knowledge about the stars and this Solar System/galaxy.

Edited by Kennith

• Content Count:  2678

Again, Y2K theory, the 06-06-06 theory, were all from the media, there was no real backing to it. The Mayans stopped their calendar on 2012, December 21st. People say, so what? They just stopped it, no big deal, well no better place to stop it then to stopped it on the exact predicted date of Winter Solstice. This gives one of the theories that the the 1 degree in change of the earth's axis might be more than just 1 degree and can actually be a lot more, causing tidal waves, earthquakes, and things like you saw in that trailer.

There's also Planet X, its suppose to be a planet with a 3,800 year Orbit. And it's apparently going to collide into Earth.

Theres another one called Timewave Zero, I dont' know too much about this one but suppose its some machine that predicts major events that happens on Earth and its predicting that 2012 is one of them. Look it up if you are interested. Theres also something else like, some type of bot that roams the internet, gathers tons of information from everybody and its user and predicts the future, it also predicts something at 2012, but then again you can look up stuff about 2012 anywhere, so I'm not to fond of this theory.

Another theory, is that the gods of Mayans, which they supposely saw are actually Aliens, for all we know we can be some big experiment, dropped off here on Earth are going to get killed off because we are becoming too powerful and advance and now pose a threat to them.

There have been games and movies that have been using this specific date for a while, just that not many figured it out until this got pretty well known around the internet. Examples, can be from the game Chrono Trigger, and the movie The Time Machine.

In my opinion, I don't believe in all this, but its still interesting to read and still interesting to ponder, the world can end at any day and any time, there's no real date in my opinion and for the ones who completely disagrees with it, if you want to think that way to make yourself feel better, that's great and that's what you should do.

@ Slavic - Yea, but its a bit too amazing and unbelievable for them to predict all of this and had that much knowledge about the stars and this Solar System/galaxy.

this..........also didnt Nostradamus predict this?

• Content Count:  4162

I loved Chrono Trigger. lol.

Reply to Thread