? servers

? players online

The 2012 Movie Trailer, Dooms Day

• Content Count:  1755

Wow there stupid, a month before the world will end they will release the movie? They'll never see the sale numbers of their DVD release. lol I personally will not pay to see the movie I think the idea of the world ending is completely stupid. Though I would see it if someone bought me a ticket or something. Though I wonder how many people do kill themselves thinking this event is true. Has happened before, I do want a good lul and see those numbers.

EDIT whoops this November huh?

Edited by VirDeBello

• Content Count:  549

Wow there stupid, a month before the world will end they will release the movie? They'll never see the sale numbers of their DVD release. lol I personally will not pay to see the movie I think the idea of the world ending is completely stupid. Though I would see it if someone bought me a ticket or something. Though I wonder how many people do kill themselves thinking this event is true. Has happened before, I do want a good lul and see those numbers.

November, 2009... Is that a month before the end of world? It says 2012 not 2009.

• Content Count:  314

It does look like a good movie.But i think it will also be a fake like Y2k.I was watching some show on history channel.And it said every 10 ppl try to find a new way for the world to end.My history teacher (really old) said that they thought 1966 was the end of the world.

• Content Count:  2051

OTL

Reply to Thread