? servers

? players online

I can't remember the game!

Guest barackobama

I had a game a long time ago..

It was like warhammer, and you could play like Starship troopers, kill the aliens and shit with other people online, or you would build lands and fight other people, it was loads of custom maps.

You would run around a forest with a Human and shoot other humans with cannons and grow stronger,

you had like Orks, Tree people, Humans, I'm sure it was something to do with Warhammer, the graphics were not the best, but it was a fun gamer, I can't remember the name!! HELP?

You had like cat women who were arrow fighters and shit.

another one where you could defend a castle and the other players spawn monsters to attack, i'm sure it was to do with orgs and humans, it was a building game, with villages and shit!

• Content Count:  2942

I had a game a long time ago..

It was like warhammer, and you could play like Starship troopers, kill the aliens and shit with other people online, or you would build lands and fight other people, it was loads of custom maps.

You would run around a forest with a Human and shoot other humans with cannons and grow stronger,

you had like Orks, Tree people, Humans, I'm sure it was something to do with Warhammer, the graphics were not the best, but it was a fun gamer, I can't remember the name!! HELP?

You had like cat women who were arrow fighters and shit.

another one where you could defend a castle and the other players spawn monsters to attack, i'm sure it was to do with orgs and humans, it was a building game, with villages and shit!

Na, it was warhammer brand for sure.

All I can think of is Star Wars Galaxies. Maybe Civilization, idk

Edited by GarfieldH

Reply to Thread