? servers

? players online

WoW private servers

• Content Count:  2632

If the company doesnt care, then why do you care?

Well you see, if there is something Illegal going on in these forums the Owner (Haggard) could get sued by said company (in this case Blizzard) for holding said illegal information on said forums, then the forums would be shut down, nuggs would have a lawsuit and say good bye to SG.

Does that answer your question drox?

• Content Count:  1078

Well you see, if there is something Illegal going on in these forums the Owner (Haggard) could get sued by said company (in this case Blizzard) for holding said illegal information on said forums, then the forums would be shut down, nuggs would have a lawsuit and say good bye to SG.

I R REPORTING U 2 TEH ADMINS BLIZZARD

• Content Count:  8383

So instead of blizzard sueing said server owners (Which they seemly wont since they wont make money off of it), they will sue a forum owner for people talking about the server who isnt making money off of it? Yea makes alot of sense ;) Thank god you were around to clear it all up. :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  528

Beyond wow gets money by selling t8 and costom made weapons. but it can make you very bored of wow after a while as there is no achievment to obtain just go around killing people

• Content Count:  528

So instead of blizzard sueing said server owners (Which they seemly wont since they wont make money off of it), they will sue a forum owner for people talking about the server who isnt making money off of it? Yea makes alot of sense ;) Thank god you were around to clear it all up. :p

Blizzard tries to give a hard time to private servers like i remember when sunwell was releast Blizzard made it really hard for private servers to get hold of the map and such

P.S sorry for double post i cant delete the other one =(

• Content Count:  856

No private servers are not illegal. Blizzard has recognized a few of them and allow this to happen. There are websites all over the internet with the top 100, 50, 20, 10 etc. If this was really illegal they would already be shut down. Ever since WoW came out there were private servers, and there always will be private servers.

QFT

I used to play scapegaming's WoW p-server till i got bored

• Content Count:  2417

I don't think he'd get sued right away :p

I was part of a private server and the forum owner got an email saying to shut down the private server or he'd get sued. He still kept the forums but the PS got shut down.

• Content Count:  2750

I would rather do PTR's than private servers. I only do PTR's so I can learn the fights (if a raid comes out) or try to test out some arena comps with premade characters. Private servers really aren't all that fun after about a day anyway.

• Content Count:  2632

Well said forum owner might not be making money of said private server, but the information to find a private server that is making money off of said private server, at which said forum owner may be at fault for holding said information.

• Content Count:  4685

Well said forum owner might not be making money of said private server, but the information to find a private server that is making money off of said private server, at which said forum owner may be at fault for holding said information.

if were going to worry about this, get rid of everything that could be used to pirate or watch things you dont own. Includes Youtube, the variuos anime sites that have been posted, Limewire, the various torrent programs, and of course the links to get games that many of you use [i know you did Iscout].

Edited by Daze

Reply to Thread