? servers

? players online

WoW private servers

• Content Count:  604

Well said forum owner might not be making money of said private server, but the information to find a private server that is making money off of said private server, at which said forum owner may be at fault for holding said information.

Okay, if they are more worried about different forums talking about Private servers, and not Xtremetop100, and other websites that are ALL ABOUT WOW PRIVATE SERVERS. That makes no sense. If Private Servers were illegal, then Xtremetop100 and the other websites would've been shut down by now.

I've been playing on Private servers for over a year, and they are easy to find. Blizzard must be a bunch of idiots if they haven't noticed any private servers.

So as i stated before. Private servers ARE NOT ILLEGAL. Blizzard Recognizes them, know they are there, as long as the servers are not trying to make money off of the players, Private Servers are perfectly fine.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2632

Your full of crap your agrument is crap give up.

My argument isn't crap, it is actually a valid one.

For instance GTA San Andreas, someone posted a link to a way of getting it free on these forums and it was edited so the information was deleted, why? The answer is because it was an illegal operation that could have gotten the forum owner sued.

Basically this is the same thing, we are discussing WoW private servers, which some of them are making money off their servers.

Also if were going to worry about this, get rid of everything that could be used to pirate or watch things you don't own. Includes Youtube, the various anime sites that have been posted, Limewire, the various torrent programs, and of course the links to get games that many of you use [i know you did Iscout].

I may have torrented a game once, but i kept it OFF the forums, i did not post "Hey guys look at this torrent!" i simply torrented the game and played it.

• Content Count:  4685

For instance GTA San Andreas, someone posted a link to a way of getting it free on these forums and it was edited so the information was deleted, why? The answer is because it was an illegal operation that could have gotten the forum owner sued.

Basically this is the same thing, we a re discussing WoW private servers, which some of them are making money off their servers.

I may have torrented a game once, but i kept it OFF the forums, i did not post "Hey guys look at this torrent!" i simply torrented the game and played it.

Oh no, not once and I know youve given out the Youtube link to people so your doing it too are we going to get sued no and you have yet to tell me why we arnt deleting all those other things off here if were so worried.

Oh no, not once and I know youve given out the Youtube link to people so your doing it too are we going to get sued no and you have yet to tell me why we arnt deleting all those other things off here if were so worried.

Well, I wasn't the one giving out the link, someone else was, i simply said "give him the one we used it's faster." and youtube is not illegal, it stores videos that it's users upload, if there is any copyright infringement they take the video/account down.

Does that answer your question Mr.Smart Ass?

Well, I wasn't the one giving out the link, someone else was, i simply said "give him the one we used it's faster." and youtube is not illegal, it stores videos that it's users upload, if there is any copyright infringement they take the video/account down.

Does that answer your question Mr.Smart Ass?

NOpe you still havnt addressed why we arnt taking down all that other shit. Also they dont take down copy right infringment because ill go and find you years old vids that break that and still havnt been taken down.

NOpe you still havnt addressed why we arnt taking down all that other shit. Also they dont take down copy right infringment because ill go and find you years old vids that break that and still havnt been taken down.

The reason some of them have not been taken down is because the user who uploaded it put in a disclaimer stating he did not own anything in the video if he made an AMV about Bleach using a linkin park song.

Please show me this "other shit" you are talking about.

• Content Count:  604

Basically this is the same thing, we are discussing WoW private servers, which some of them are making money off their servers.

Your completing dismissing the facts scout.

1. Private servers are not illegal unless they try and make money from the players.

2. We are not talking about using Private Servers that try and make money.

3. "I may have torrented a game once, but i kept it OFF the forums" Not any longer, mister. you just did something illegal and now anyone who looks into the thread knows.

4. You sir, need to read all the posts before posting.

Also if were going to worry about this, get rid of everything that could be used to pirate or watch things you dont own. Includes Youtube, the variuos anime sites that have been posted, Limewire, the various torrent programs, and of course the links to get games that many of you use [i know you did Iscout].

Learn 2 read my posts.

Also if were going to worry about this, get rid of everything that could be used to pirate or watch things you dont own. Includes Youtube, the variuos anime sites that have been posted, Limewire, the various torrent programs, and of course the links to get games that many of you use [i know you did Iscout].

Well I have NEVER seen a thread about that stuff drac, so i do not have an answer for you

Your completing dismissing the facts scout.

1. Private servers are not illegal unless they try and make money from the players.

2. We are not talking about using Private Servers that try and make money.

3. "I may have torrented a game once, but i kept it OFF the forums" Not any longer, mister. you just did something illegal and now anyone who looks into the thread knows.

4. You sir, need to read all the posts before posting.

1. There were some private servers being talked about that i saw were making money.

2. Actually we were Eldest posted This link to a private server, if u look on the page it has a donate button which means the server is making money.

3. Everyone knows, i wasn't the only one who torrented the game, many others others (including Drac) torrented it , so don't try and make me look like the bad guy.

4. To bad I have read all the posts.

Well I have NEVER seen a thread about that stuff drac, so i do not have an answer for you

1. There were some private servers being talked about that i saw were making money.

2. Actually we were Eldest posted This link to a private server, if u look on the page it has a donate button which means the server is making money.

3. Everyone knows, i wasn't the only one who torrented the game, many others others (including Drac) torrented it , so don't try and make me look like the bad guy.

4. To bad I have read all the posts.

Ha ha I dont torrent newfag, also when you try and post agruments like this then you are going to look bad when you yourself do it so either actually apply your agrument or fuck off with it.

Reply to Thread