? servers

? players online

WoW private servers

• Content Count:  2632

Ha ha I dont torrent newfag, also when you try and post agruments like this then you are going to look bad when you yourself do it so either actually apply your agrument or fuck off with it.

Funny dracula, this entire time i have been trying to explain why this thread is wrong and u have been attacking me the entire way. I smell a troll.

Anyways u may have not torrented the game but i do know u got it off of youtube.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  604

Well I have NEVER seen a thread about that stuff drac, so i do not have an answer for you

1. There were some private servers being talked about that i saw were making money.

2. Actually we were Eldest posted This link to a private server, if u look on the page it has a donate button which means the server is making money.

3. Everyone knows, i wasn't the only one who torrented the game, many others others (including Drac) torrented it , so don't try and make me look like the bad guy.

4. To bad I have read all the posts.

1. We never talked about using them.

2. The donations are for the website if you like the server and the website, well hell donate to it, help it keep it's WEBSITE up. The donations give you nothing extra in-game. Donations are simply if you like the team that manages it.

3. Then how come on my screen it shows

I may have torrented a game once, but i kept it OFF the forums, i did not post "Hey guys look at this torrent!" i simply torrented the game and played it.
hmmmm??

4. Apparently not.

• Content Count:  4685

Funny dracula, this entire time i have been trying to explain why this thread is wrong and u have been attacking me the entire way. I smell a troll.

Anyways u may have not torrented the game but i do know u got it off of youtube.

Still incorrect found the Youtube thing after I used something else jeeze get your shit straight before you talk about people.:yawn:

1. We never talked about using them.

2. The donations are for the website if you like the server and the website, well hell donate to it, help it keep it's WEBSITE up. The donations give you nothing extra in-game. Donations are simply if you like the team that manages it.

3. Then how come on my screen it shows hmmmm??

4. Apparently not.

Well,

1. The initial post was

Does anyone play on wow private servers? Anyone know a good one?

2. Technically still making money

3. It says that because I did torrent the game, but i did not feel like dragging anyone else who did the same into this mess.

4.I have read every single post since this thread started

Still incorrect found the Youtube thing after I used something else jeeze get your shit straight before you talk about people.:yawn:

By something else u mean a torrent

Well,

1. The initial post was

3. It says that because I did torrent the game, but i did not feel like dragging anyone else who did the same into this mess.

Nope NEVER EVER use torrents.

• Content Count:  604

Well,

1. The initial post was

Scout, your not doing anything but making yourself look like an idiot.

AGAIN

1. He asked for any good one. Not one that makes money from the players. It could've been one that made money from the players but it would've been denied by a honest forum member (like there are much of them).

2. Technically NOT MAKING MONEY FOR THE SERVER. Technically MAKING MONEY FOR THE WEBSITE.

3.Then make up your mind. First it's I torrented, then Everyone knows I didn't and now it's I did Torrent it.

4. No you haven't you have yet to read your own dumbass posts.

Scout, your not doing anything but making yourself look like an idiot.

AGAIN

1. If asked for any good one. Not one that makes money from the players. It could've been one that made money from the players but it would've been denied by a honest forum member (like there are much of them).

2. Technically NOT MAKING MONEY FOR THE SERVER. Technically MAKING MONEY FOR THE WEBSITE.

3.Then make up your mind. First it's I torrented, then Everyone knows I didn't and now it's I did Torrent it.

4. No you haven't you have yet to read your own dumbass posts.

What else is new?

1. most of the good ones do make money

2. ok u got me there

3. The first time i did Torrent it

The second time i used a youtube tutorial

that good enough for you?

4. I have read EVER post

Okay im done here, Dracula can take it from here.

Ive given up talking to this retard for today ill see if I can get some real lawyers in here later.

• Content Count:  1824

Scout, unfortunately your kinda throwing yourself out, and making yourself and easy Target for The SG Troll, to start Trolling at you, and Dracula, seriously stop trolling the forums, It's really annoying, I wouldn't be surprised if you got banned yet again.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread