? servers

? players online

WoW private servers

• Content Count:  1078

Props to Scout for actually educating himself about the topic and not just being a dumb ass troll like two other people i know of in this thread. Seriously. >.> Have any of you actually read the EULA? It specifically states against private servers of any kind. And im fairly sure it'd be hard to defend your case if you're stealing a very very very complicated code that took years and years for master coders to work out and then asking for donations to keep it alive. Like i said before, quit sugar coating everything. It's 100% illegal, and again as i said before Blizzard doesn't go on a suing rampage because they don't have sticks stuck up their asses and realize its a waste of time, money, and resources(Wasting money to hire employees to deal with the case, wasting money hiring lawyers, wasting time that could be spent dealing with problems of the game, etc etc). They're smart enough to realize it's not worth it to even attempt to hunt down these dumb fucks who can't be bothered to pay 12$ a month. I think someone else already stated this, but they are in fact making their game more complicated with every patch, and last time i played a PS i remember all of them being months and months behind the real thing.

So yes, stop trolling around making yourself look stupid and get some real information before claiming that everything is illegal on this forum and that things are only illegal if it makes money.

P.S, it'd be fairly easy to sue Haggard. He provides a picture, his full name, his email, his location, his interests, his occupation, where he graduated, etc. He pretty much did all the work for them, alls they would need to do is copy+paste and collect the money.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6741

I'd rather not let this thread continue, for the sake of SG.

This whole private server thing sounds sketchy in my opinion, I'd rather we didn't publicly display threads discussing it.

• Like 3
Edited by Daze

Reply to Thread