? servers

? players online

Gamestop Job

• Content Count:  604

I just saw Legal's experience in Gamestop, lol.

My Gamestop is really awesome if you forget about the trade-in values.

Last October they hosted a CoD4 Tournament, I was there, I beat 2 people until I found a No-Lifer who all he did was Noob-Tube, And I didn't even get a Kill. ANYWAYS.

During the tournament if you participated, then you got Gears of War 2 COG Tags, I still have mine, if I could find them. The Tournament was Xbox 360 only, and it was 1v1, one player chooses map. (Which sucked cause I was on Shipment)

My Gamestop>Few Gamestops>Pile of crap (10x)>Legalsmash's Gamestop.

• Content Count:  3299

Im from canada we have EBgames= Gamestop

it is a simple job, all you use is a computer and a phone

Canada and eb games ftw! :d Eb games is somewhat like gamestop but i got 50 cents for trading in my pokemon yellow... If the games are brand new you can get 30 dollars or so from them but games like a year old i dont think will get much for mainly because if theres a game people want to buy cheaper then new those are the games youll get alot for. Crapy new games that arent being sold as much will get less

• Content Count:  1839

Canada and eb games ftw! :d Eb games is somewhat like gamestop but i got 50 cents for trading in my pokemon yellow... If the games are brand new you can get 30 dollars or so from them but games like a year old i dont think will get much for mainly because if theres a game people want to buy cheaper then new those are the games youll get alot for. Crapy new games that arent being sold as much will get less

eb games IS fucking gamestop. gamestop bought them years ago.

• Content Count:  1910

Im from canada we have EBgames= Gamestop

it is a simple job, all you use is a computer and a phone

Exactly, and its not hard to meet their qualifications. The last time I went there was when Bestbuy or FutureShop was sold out.

Me and my bro sold at least 15 good PS2 games and made only around 35-40$

• Content Count:  2632

yeah EBgames is a bitch, but scout give me the number for your gamestop so I can phone and ask about battletoads for the Wii

sadly Kappa that gamestop shutdown 2 years ago, no one went there because a fucking Best-Buy was right next to it :/

I just kept the receipt cuz i thought it was funny as hell

• Content Count:  1839

In America they did, dunno about Canada.

you cannot buy a company in one country alone. you can, however, decide to keep some of your stores in one country as the old name for name recognition alone. the eb games that were in america all had their names switched to gamestop, but apparently canadians liked ebgames

Reply to Thread