? servers

? players online

Gamestop Job

• Content Count:  494

It is basically a scam to go there. They sell games used for like 2 dollars cheaper than new. And you trade in a game that is brand new and really popular and they buy it for 10 dollars and then sell it used for 50.....I personally really do not like gamestop and never plan to work there(unless that is the only job that offers me money).

• Content Count:  1590

you cannot buy a company in one country alone. you can, however, decide to keep some of your stores in one country as the old name for name recognition alone. the eb games that were in america all had their names switched to gamestop, but apparently canadians liked ebgames

nope I live in florida and a couple EB games are still in the malls ive also seen some in texas

• Content Count:  2678

nope I live in florida and a couple EB games are still in the malls ive also seen some in texas

there are some in Texas but there the same shit as gamestop same people also always asking you if you want to buy there shitty magazines.

• Content Count:  1839

that's surprising, both of the eb games and the software etc in my city switched to gamestop, but maybe thats bc there were already 4 gamestops at the time :p

• Content Count:  868

The only game I've ever traded in was Halo 3, two weeks after I bought it. Got $50 for it because the Halo 3 rush was still hot. I do overhear lots of conversations about people wanting to trade in their games and stuff. Last week actually someone wanted to trade in their 360 and it was worth less than $50(just the system itself, no hard drive), and I was appalled.

• Content Count:  2632

The only game I've ever traded in was Halo 3, two weeks after I bought it. Got $50 for it because the Halo 3 rush was still hot. I do overhear lots of conversations about people wanting to trade in their games and stuff. Last week actually someone wanted to trade in their 360 and it was worth less than $50(just the system itself, no hard drive), and I was appalled.

u think that's bad.....

I already told u i traded in my 64 (which i am still pissed at myself for because the 64 was fucking awesome.) It was in perfect condition i only got 13 bucks for it.... i was pissed as hell.

• Content Count:  6712

this guy looked me dead in the eyes and said madden 07 is only worth .25cents this was about a year ago.

I agree

I wouldn't say the trading in the UK is great either but it's not bad......

Game isn't that great they gave me about £80 for 10 games which were ranging from pretty old to reasonably new so that wasn't bad I guess.......

Although Computer Exchange is better except because I wanted to trade in for Rockband and you get a discount when you trade instead of selling and Computer Exchange didn't have it for the PS3 I just went with Game.......

Most annoying thing is that neither will buy PC games -_-

Reply to Thread