? servers

? players online

SKIN WHOREEEEEE!

• Content Count:  868

I delete all world models from my skins... because my computer is shitbox. The other reason is that I know what gun I'm actually picking up if I see it on the floor in it's default model. I like futuristic/weird looking guns but I haven't found any good player models that are futuristic-like so it kinda ruins the whole vibe.

EDIT: This skin is fucking epic if you like futuristic guns.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/66460

• Content Count:  2488

I have a better scout skin, its the rifle from BF2 if anyone wants it.

Also, I hate it when skins don't have a world model. It annoys me because the gun looks different when I pick it up than when its on the ground. Or when a gun in the world model looks absolutely horrible i.e. the person doesn't hold it right.

The ghillied up rifle?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Content Count:  2433

The ghillied up rifle?? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yup I found it, along with the SVD sniper and the shotgun. I'll have to email it to you if you want it though, it seems my attachments have limits.

• Content Count:  1000

Now how can I do that myself?

You gotta search through other people's submissions and throw it onto your computer if you don't know how to make skins, which i don't. All I do is take stuff from different skins and throw it together. For example, if you have a M14 DMR as your SG550, but the submission didn't have a w_model and a buy menu picture, go to other submissions of the M14 DMR and take their w_model and buy menu picture, if they have one.

• Content Count:  2433

You gotta search through other people's submissions and throw it onto your computer if you don't know how to make skins, which i don't. All I do is take stuff from different skins and throw it together. For example, if you have a M14 DMR as your SG550, but the submission didn't have a w_model and a buy menu picture, go to other submissions of the M14 DMR and take their w_model and buy menu picture, if they have one.

That requires that there be a similar submission somewhere that I can find, which is not always possible.

Reply to Thread