? servers

? players online

Obama - Yes, We Can = Thank You Satan.

• Content Count:  549

Ok, as you see some people think that Obama may be the Anti - Christ because of some verses from the Bible and Qu'ran as well I think that matches with the real facts of Obamas time during being a president. Like for example, people think that he may be The Messiah which is like written in a verse where it says that someone will come and impress many people and that they will think he is The Messiah. I think you can find those verses in Revelation, but anyways here is a video.

• Content Count:  2994

Umm, by all mean respect, I think this is very stupid, yes, it's true, it's stated in the quran that some day, there will come a man who will influense everyone, wich you guys will call the anti-christ, we call him the "Dajal" with J prounaunced as when you say Jay or jew, though.. It is also stated the anti-christ will look like Jesus and when you look at this guy... well.. he doesn't really look like Jesus, and he's nowhere near the "influence" that is even near the one the anti-christ is gonna cause.

It is said that almost the whole world will "follow" him and think that he's jesus or something in that direction... cba to look it up.

Reply to Thread