? servers

? players online

Obama - Yes, We Can = Thank You Satan.

• Content Count:  6559

Pfft, I don't care what people say about Obama. I think he could be doing some good (then again I haven't really been watching news lately.)

But he's not.

You don't watch the news, nor do you care what people say about Obama, then why in the flying fuck do you think he's good?

• Content Count:  4473

How does Omar know what Jesus looks like. Did you hack his Photobucket account or something?

Haven't you seen those pieces of toast and shit stains on toilets? Those images are EXACTLY what he looks like.

• Content Count:  903

Umm, by all mean respect, I think this is very stupid, yes, it's true, it's stated in the quran that some day, there will come a man who will influense everyone, wich you guys will call the anti-christ, we call him the "Dajal" with J prounaunced as when you say Jay or jew, though.. It is also stated the anti-christ will look like Jesus and when you look at this guy... well.. he doesn't really look like Jesus, and he's nowhere near the "influence" that is even near the one the anti-christ is gonna cause.

It is said that almost the whole world will "follow" him and think that he's jesus or something in that direction... cba to look it up.

TLDR STFU

• Content Count:  6712

Hes a Reg he cant help posting stupid shit like this go easy on him guys.

Is there someone at gunpoint making you say these things? :bigsmile:

• Content Count:  2994

How does Omar know what Jesus looks like. Did you hack his Photobucket account or something?

So youthing, that the long hair, how he looked, was just something people drew without any clues?

He has been described in the bible or something.... in that direction.

Though I'm pretty sure he's not bald and black

Meh.. I highly doubt he's the anti-christ

Yes, i hacked his photobucket account. He has a pink beard, a pirate hat and a diamond tooth and his skin color is purple.

TLDR STFU

:clap: Very usefull post and difenently not uncalled.

Reply to Thread