? servers

? players online

ROTC

• Content Count:  6084

Getting kicked up a rank is pointless, you still have to take MS1-4. Also you can compress MS1-2 level classes into one semester here, or go to LTC, I'd suggest the former though.

and lol at JROTC kids.

Also why did Kenny thank October?

• Content Count:  2661

Getting kicked up a rank is pointless, you still have to take MS1-4. Also you can compress MS1-2 level classes into one semester here, or go to LTC, I'd suggest the former though.

and lol at JROTC kids.

Also why did Kenny thank October?

This.

Also if you contract AFTER going to LTC you get a $5000 bonus. Plus with your monthly MS3 stipend @ $450 a month and the $600 a semester book allotment you'll have enough money for beer. :wave:

This.

Also if you contract AFTER going to LTC you get a $5000 bonus. Plus with your monthly MS3 stipend @ $450 a month and the $600 a semester book allotment you'll have enough money for beer. :wave:

yeah. Except this year they have announced to us that if you haven't contracted directly through nationals (as in the GoArmy site) then you will not receive any benefits, period, so that means us MS1 people have basically been screwed until the budget is stabilized.

They are currently trying to get us set up to go through the national scholarship but we still need our 104Rs, etc.

So no beer money, just a shit ton of unexpected extra college debts. :oh:

• Content Count:  222

yeah. Except this year they have announced to us that if you haven't contracted directly through nationals (as in the GoArmy site) then you will not receive any benefits, period, so that means us MS1 people have basically been screwed until the budget is stabilized.

They are currently trying to get us set up to go through the national scholarship but we still need our 104Rs, etc.

So no beer money, just a shit ton of unexpected extra college debts. :oh:

that sucks. so they decided to cut your monthly stipend or take away actual financial benefits?

All of it. Anyone who had not signed up before the cut-off date in March gets nothing.

wow. sorry to here that man.

so are u going for an in college scholarship next semester or do u get the money back anyway?

so did start PT yet. we started today and we have uniforms too. i got a good lesson in ironing last night

wow. sorry to here that man.

so are u going for an in college scholarship next semester or do u get the money back anyway?

so did start PT yet. we started today and we have uniforms too. i got a good lesson in ironing last night

I can work it out myself. Also go to nametapes.com to get your name for your ACUs, apparently it takes the people at Embry Riddle better than a semester to get them out to everyone from what I've heard.

I can work it out myself. Also go to nametapes.com to get your name for your ACUs, apparently it takes the people at Embry Riddle better than a semester to get them out to everyone from what I've heard.

ya, actually a little longer because we have about 150 new cadets and they ordered the new ACU,s for us so it might take 2 semesters.

oh well, for now we have our PT uniform, a polo and our dress blue's

do u still come to Riddle during the week?

Reply to Thread