? servers

? players online

ROTC

• Content Count:  6084

ya, actually a little longer because we have about 150 new cadets and they ordered the new ACU,s for us so it might take 2 semesters.

oh well, for now we have our PT uniform, a polo and our dress blue's

do u still come to Riddle during the week?

Thursdays.

• Content Count:  2661

y? everyone told me it only gets better as you go on.

MS3's have a lot more pressure put on them. They give opords, run PT, organize events, run STX lanes to prepare for LDAC (which I heard isn't even that hard)

• Content Count:  2115

Bump.

(Yes, I bumped a three month old thread. If I would have made a new one, ten people would have given me the link to this thread, so might as well post it here).

The more I consider it, the more I see ROTC, or at least JROTC as a huge propaganda. At least, that's how it is being taught here. "We are the greatest nation, greatest armed services, we would always win in a war, we are the only world power, we have a perfect government, we respect human rights" blah blah blah.

• Content Count:  6712

Bump.

(Yes, I bumped a three month old thread. If I would have made a new one, ten people would have given me the link to this thread, so might as well post it here).

The more I consider it, the more I see ROTC, or at least JROTC as a huge propaganda. At least, that's how it is being taught here. "We are the greatest nation, greatest armed services, we would always win in a war, we are the only world power, we have a perfect government, we respect human rights" blah blah blah.

They get you while you're still young :thumb:

Reply to Thread