? servers

? players online

ROTC

• Content Count:  2661

Bump.

(Yes, I bumped a three month old thread. If I would have made a new one, ten people would have given me the link to this thread, so might as well post it here).

The more I consider it, the more I see ROTC, or at least JROTC as a huge propaganda. At least, that's how it is being taught here. "We are the greatest nation, greatest armed services, we would always win in a war, we are the only world power, we have a perfect government, we respect human rights" blah blah blah.

When I joined the army in 2003 they kept feeding us this propaganda, made me sick.

Keep in mind, there are some of who who DO have the willpower to think freely in the army and ROTC.

everyone has different reasons for joining. You'll make friends for life in rotc.

• Content Count:  6084

When I joined the army in 2003 they kept feeding us this propaganda, made me sick.

Keep in mind, there are some of who who DO have the willpower to think freely in the army and ROTC.

everyone has different reasons for joining. You'll make friends for life in rotc.

I think free thought falls into the same category as gays in the military, i.e. don't ask, don't tell.

• Content Count:  2115

I personally love the discipline taught in (J)ROTC. It's fun to see a 250lb football player salute to a 120lb SMSgt. haha.

And Jewpiter, the only bad thing is that 98% of all students in JROTC in my school don't have the intellectual capability to seperate accurate information from straight-up propaganda.

• Content Count:  903

i personally lol at all the JROTC and ROTC because as a good friend of mine told me. no matter how many stripes they have on their sleeves, they all sequel "MEEEEDDDIICC" the same way.

and yes am going to be a medic.

i personally lol at all the JROTC and ROTC because as a good friend of mine told me. no matter how many stripes they have on their sleeves, they all sequel "MEEEEDDDIICC" the same way.

and yes am going to be a medic.

uhh actually officers have ranks on their shoulders, enlisted have stripes on their sleeves. Oh and medics scream like a bitch too when they get hit. fuck off pog

• Content Count:  903

uhh actually officers have ranks on their shoulders, enlisted have stripes on their sleeves. Oh and medics scream like a bitch too when they get hit. fuck off pog

I don't think you can't really call corpsman a pog. Just's a though.

I don't think you can't really call corpsman a pog. Just's a though.

not infantry = pog

I hope you get to go downrange and maybe you'll find out how unfunny your shit really is.

leg

Reply to Thread