? servers

? players online

High School.. Football

• Content Count:  2433

I played freshmen year, and just stuck to track. The worst thing we did was tackling, only because I'm a skinny kid. What you did doesn't sound that bad unless your out of shape. Try doing a 600, 400, 200, 200, 400, 600, less than a minute break.

After the first week of football you should be back in shape and it will come easy

• Content Count:  227

we dont run at football practice, we run and get in shape in weight training which is my last period of the day that has every football player in it...

Our football practice is from like 3-7, we start with bull in the ring, then go to special team work, then go to a group period at your position coach, followed by a crossover group for players that play offense and defense.. after that we go into perimeter, (which is when its 7v7 with no lineman) while the linemen and second string offense does inside,(which is all running plays with no secondary or recievers).. After that we go into Team periods where first defense goes against a scout team... then we finish the day with team offense where the first offense plays against a scout team..

so ya... i understand ya

Reply to Thread