? servers

? players online

High School.. Football

• Content Count:  90

Soccers is the best sports. Anyways i dont want to have a debate, people have differint opinions about sports. Anyways i made it in the soccer team. I am going to be the game maker, kind of for people who know about it. Otherwise midefield. Our team is one of the best even if last season it did realy bad. Im also gonna play tennis but that is in jannuary ;)

• Content Count:  2632

Lol

U think that is bad u should see what my school does.

Sleds, The Shoots, Omahas, Oklahomas, Drills, Conditioning (Pittsburghs, Sprints, Gassers, etc.), lol this one time we found out our assistant coach knew a girl on girls done wild, we bugged him all the way home from one of our Freshmen games, Dear god we ran hard that week, it was totally worth it.

• Content Count:  4162

Lol

U think that is bad u should see what my school does.

Sleds, The Shoots, Omahas, Oklahomas, Drills, Conditioning (Pittsburghs, Sprints, Gassers, etc.), lol this one time we found out our assistant coach knew a girl on girls done wild, we bugged him all the way home from one of our Freshmen games, Dear god we ran hard that week, it was totally worth it.

Cool story,

Bro

Also, I prefer tennis at my high school :p.

• Content Count:  750

First thing i want to say is WOW. Just wow.

First day of football was absolutely assbreaking work. The first thing we did was a lap around the feild, not to bad. Then we just went offensive drills, and then Indi's which is gathering the whole team to do certain plays. After that, holy shit... we had to divide each other into 2 groups, one group goes 25 yards down the feild, the other stays. The 2 things we had to do were BEAR CRAWLS, and regular sprints.

I started out with bear crawls, i am horrible at them. I used to have a certain technique in 5/6 grade football, i was a pro at bear crawls, now i cant stay up. The sprints werent to bad. Oh yeah if you dont know what that is, its basically getting on all four limbs, without touching the ground with your knees, and you basically crawl foward.

After that, we were divided by position (backers, receivers, etc.. AKA Skinny kids & linemen and tight ends.. AKA Hogs) They gave us a time limit, and we had to beat it or we run again. Well slackers kept jogging when we are supposed to be sprinting. We did this about 12 times until they finally called us in, and ended the day. This isnt much, but then again, its a 3 hour practice. I've had to run alllll day in middle school football once, and there were no drillls, no offense/defence plays, etc.. I dont mean to complain but it is a LOT of work, and im only a freshman. If you've played football in High School, then you have the balls to do anything.

EXPECT More HARDWORK when you're from JERSEY.

• Content Count:  2433

Tennis is an intense sport, actually playing like 10 minutes of it will wear you out.

WOOT 2,000th post! I demand an invited to the group :d

What group? You know not of what you speak.

Reply to Thread