? servers

? players online

High School.. Football

• Content Count:  1000

I play Volleyball, but I don't have it in my highschool :[

I was totally scared that I was going to get flamed for saying it. PHEW!

I play for my school's JV team, but I started my Sophomore year (I am now a Junior, in a weak) so I am not really good. I have to make Varsity this year, which I doubt will happen. And if I do, I will be benched.

• Content Count:  349

Yeah my high school football team is a 1A school. Meaning it has like 30-50 kids on one entire team(JV and Varsity included) So...we have to condition 3 times a day, aka 3-a-days. We then got to the school year and went after school. We get out get some routes ran, linemen work on stances, and quarter backs throw to receivers. We then get out stretching in and do some sprints. We work on defense or offensive individuals with the specified coach. After that we go skelly (7v7), then team when we run across two practice fields lol. The team takes about 40 mins of just straight work. We then get our conditioning in. We do backwards bear crawls and 1000 yard sprints. So yeah seeing as I go both ways on the field makes my conditioning probably harder than most. lol

My school runs a double wing offense (tight formation with 3 backs...look it up if you want) We pound the other team all night until they don't want to play anymore. That is the whole concept of my school's offense.

• Content Count:  1554

Football is my favorite sport. Practice is hard as hell with running and bear crawls and hitting but in the end you'd rather go do it all over again.

Reply to Thread