? servers

? players online

A love poem to Beth - From a secret admirer

• Content Count:  3391

If Caution does not understand that I have more love to give then we were not meant to be together. My love cannot be contained by one singular person. Beth and Caution both mean a lot to me mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I cannot see myself in a world without their presence. This love that I have is not lust or any form of sexual desire. It is a passionate need to be in their presence.

Also, Caution has a huge :censored:

• Content Count:  4162

If Caution does not understand that I have more love to give then we were not meant to be together. My love cannot be contained by one singular person. Beth and Caution both mean a lot to me mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. I cannot see myself in a world without their presence. This love that I have is not lust or any form of sexual desire. It is a passionate need to be in their presence.

Duck?

• Content Count:  3205

Even MJ cant believe it

http://media.photobucket.com/image/wtf%20gif/tous-les-temps/GIFS%20and%20macros/michaelnoo.gif?o=63

• Content Count:  6213

Fuck off.

Reply to Thread