? servers

? players online

How SG saved my life =D

• Content Count:  503

Hi my name is Flash_whAt.? And I used to be a CS-aholic that is until I ran into SG about 2 years ago. I was pretty much addicted to CS but I didn't always make the best decisions. Late at night if I couldn't go to sleep I would play CS on any server. Now who knows what kinds of diseases and STD's I could of gotten from playing on a random server o_O. But now that im with SG I know im getting a good clean (wink wink) server well actually servers to play on. Now that im not only a member but a supporter I would like to urge people to open up and start using safer more efficent ways of CSing now that im part of a community respected and designed for you to succeed there isn't any temptations to going back to the dark alley and playing on lower dirtier less FPS servers. I would like to thank you SG for saving my life.

This message is brought to you by SG quit playing on gay servers hotline.

Playing on SG servers can change your life and save you but it will not cure pregnancy,retardation,vertically challenged people,obese people or giant attacking turtles.

Side affects of playing SG server might be happiness, sadness, feeling superior, feeling inferior, rage quiting after getting pwnt by mercy 24/7 or suddenly falling in love with Beth which is off limits.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  420

Hi my name is Flash_whAt.? And I used to be a CS-aholic that is until I ran into SG about 2 years ago. I was pretty much addicted to CS but I didn't always make the best decisions. Late at night if I couldn't go to sleep I would play CS on any server. Now who knows what kinds of diseases and STD's I could of gotten from playing on a random server o_O. But now that im with SG I know im getting a good clean (wink wink) server well actually servers to play on. Now that im not only a member but a supporter I would like to urge people to open up and start using safer more efficent ways of CSing now that im part of a community respected and designed for you to succeed there isn't any temptations to going back to the dark alley and playing on lower dirtier less FPS servers. I would like to thank you SG for saving my life.

Playing on SG servers can change your life and save you but it will not cure pregnancy,retardation,vertically challenged people,obese people or giant attacking turtles.

Side affects of playing SG server might be happiness, sadness, feeling superior, feeling inferior, rage quiting after getting pwnt by mercy 24/7 or suddenly falling in love with Beth which is off limits.

dhets4.jpg

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4980

You should've been here back in the days.

• Content Count:  5303

As though your exactly 1 month earlier makes all the difference.:nuts:

When have I ever said "I'm old school"? I don't consider myself "Old School" At all nor do I say "I miss the Olden Days"

Reply to Thread