? servers

? players online

How SG saved my life =D

• Content Count:  4980

You should've been here back in the days.

How is Jun 2008 the olden days?

More than 1 year, ZM, GrimExistence, Irish Rebel. Etc. Also I never said "old school days" I just said days, by that I meant how even funnier it was. So you sir failed.

There's nothing wrong with that join date yo

When have I ever said "I'm old school"? I don't consider myself "Old School" At all nor do I say "I miss the Olden Days"

As though your exactly 1 month earlier makes all the difference.:nuts:

@Crimson, I've been here since "the olden days", but I played on the ZM servers for a LONG time before I even THOUGHT of going to the forums.

Crimson, you failed this conversation by multiple responds. Please re-think your priorities. Stop stalking my posts. Sit down, shut up, Relax!

• Content Count:  5303

Crimson, you failed this conversation by multiple responds. Please re-think your priorities. Stop stalking my posts. Sit down, shut up, Relax!

How? You said the olden days, but you weren't here for the olden days unless you consider the olden days 12 months ago.

-Back to GSyn.

Please do.

Edited by Crimson

• Content Count:  4980

How? You said the olden days, but you weren't here for the olden days unless you consider the olden days 12 months ago.

Please do.

I'm telling you once again. I said "days" not "old days." And wtf has happened to you? Have your mom slapped you so hard that you changed your attitude? You were a nice guy before...

Edited by Jazz

Reply to Thread