Would you rather...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• be miserably rich.
    • be happily poor.

Would you rather be...

• Content Count:  2132

Explain how they contradict themselves.

You can be happy, but poor. A poor person can have the love of their life.

You can also be miserable, but rich. A rich person can never have the love of their life.

So fighting 6 other bums over a week old, half eaten chalupa is more delightful than paying someone to golf with you?

• Content Count:  1000

So fighting 6 other bums over a week old, half eaten chalupa is more delightful than paying someone to golf with you?

But you'd be miserable, no friends, nothing. Just money.

Heard of putting someone out of their misery? You would be so miserable, you would need something to put them out of their misery; suicide. That's why I chose happily poor.

When I said happy, I mean happy beyond happiness. You at least have other hobo buddies and happiness.

When I said miserable, I mean miserable beyond miserable. No one loves you. The only thing you have is money.

BTW guys, keep this thread clean. I would love argument, but no fighting and flaming.

Edited by Akaru

• Content Count:  4162

But you'd be miserable, no friends, nothing. Just money.

Heard of putting someone out of their misery? You would be so miserable, you would need something to put them out of their misery; suicide. That's why I chose happily poor.

When I said happy, I mean happy beyond happiness. You at least have other hobo buddies and happiness.

When I said miserable, I mean miserable beyond miserable. No one loves you. The only thing you have is money.

I be getting them bitches. Or penises, whatever floats your boat.

But you'd be miserable, no friends, nothing. Just money.[/QUOTe]

At least you won't have random strangers spitting on you as you beg for spare change every day of your life and all your bum friends talking about the news paper clipping you've found from 4 months ago in a dumpster under a big rat.

• Content Count:  2942

At least you won't have random strangers spitting on you as you beg for spare change every day of your life and all your bum friends talking about the news paper clipping you've found from 4 months ago in a dumpster under a big rat.

Yeah. But your happy with your life.

• Content Count:  2942

So the scenario is that you're poor and retarded?

He never said youre mentally challenged. You are happy with your life, people love you and like you and you dont care and live life to the fullest even though it sucks.

When your rich, no one likes you and your miserable and all you have is your money

He never said youre mentally challenged. You are happy with your life, people love you and like you and you dont care and live life to the fullest even though it sucks.

When your rich, no one likes you and your miserable and all you have is your money

So the fullest of life sucks? So I don't see how you can be happy.

and if no one likes you as a rich guy, just buy a damn puppy.

Reply to Thread