? players online

Would you rather...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• be miserably rich.
    • be happily poor.

Would you rather be...

Guest Vivian556

Money isn't everything, and If you are living a happy life with the ones you love, money means nothing. Sure you would like to have wonderful things, but it's not worth being miserable over. If you start poor and happy, you can work your way up and get a job and earn your wealth as well as be happy.

Being rich and miserable means you are bored with your life, you have nothing to do, no one to love. To me that's no life, and that's why I would rather be poor and happy.

• Content Count:  2390

Be rich and miserable, cause although you're miserable now things can always get better if you try, and once they get better, you have money so you can be happy with the people you want to be.

There is no such thing as being happily poor, no homeless person is happy (which is how poor we would be), homeless people also tend to have no living relatives or friends as well, and you won't be happy all the time, especially if your alone and poor.

So yea, I get the real purpose of this question is to determine whether you value people and happiness rather than material things. However in practical use, you can always change your life, your not destined to be only one thing and its easier to make new friends, than it is to become rich (however it would still take time for them to become good friends).

Edited by Bullet Wound

• Content Count:  2115

Be rich and miserable you fucker. Money buy pretty much everything. And look at it from this way:

You can be rich and miserable, but maybe find the love of your life after a few.

But you can't have the love of you life and "find" the money afterwards.

• Content Count:  2994

Money=Power

Power can be used in anyway you want, you can abuse your power or use it for your good, I believe money CAN buy you happiness, the only place people say "Money can't get you happiness" is in fairytells or poor mans talk, It's a lie, money is power, power is everything, with power you can have whatever you like and achieve whatever you want.

I'd be rich.

• Content Count:  1000

I'd also like to point out an interesting pattern. All of the females that have voted thus far have chosen to be poor and happy.

OH NUU! I BE GIRL?!?!

• Content Count:  1000

I think a more apt question to ask would be:

Would you rather be feared or respected?

That's a question that digs deep into one's morality.

I just heard this phrase for the first time 2 seconds ago, on Iron Man! Muahahaha.

Reply to Thread