? players online

Would you rather...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• be miserably rich.
    • be happily poor.

Would you rather be...

• Content Count:  6712

Money isn't everything, and If you are living a happy life with the ones you love, money means nothing. Sure you would like to have wonderful things, but it's not worth being miserable over. If you start poor and happy, you can work your way up and get a job and earn your wealth as well as be happy.

Being rich and miserable means you are bored with your life, you have nothing to do, no one to love. To me that's no life, and that's why I would rather be poor and happy.

The point is that you pick your life, happy and POOR or MISERABLE and rich.

Once you are happy and poor you can't then go on to talk about becoming rich and still being happy, in the same way that you can't say once you're miserable and rich you can just buy happiness or whatever.

But obviously it's easier to focus on finding happiness when you're rich compared to becoming rich when you're happy......except for dem gold diggas :mad2:

• Content Count:  1011

Please answer the question and please do not flame me. I really want to know.

EDIT: Sorry, I had to type out the poll after submitting the thread. Please take your time and think about the question and please explain why you chose what you chose in a reply.

0.o tie vote 23 to 23 i wounder wich is gunna win?

Reply to Thread