? players online

Would you rather...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• be miserably rich.
    • be happily poor.

Would you rather be...

Guest Vivian556
The point is that you pick your life, happy and POOR or MISERABLE and rich.

Once you are happy and poor you can't then go on to talk about becoming rich and still being happy, in the same way that you can't say once you're miserable and rich you can just buy happiness or whatever.

But obviously it's easier to focus on finding happiness when you're rich compared to becoming rich when you're happy......except for dem gold diggas :mad2:

True.. I guess either would work because you control whether you are miserable or happy, and everyone likes money.. so being rich isn't that bad.

• Content Count:  503

if money can fix any issue why is michael jackson die?? why was in debt..why was he only renting his house?? why do all these celebrities DIE of stupid drug OD's or because of cancer..money cant buy you everything...yes money can buy you a heart transplant or cemo..but it wont last forever...happiness and love will be with someone after death how soo..if you were too die todai GOD FORBID..wouldnt your family and friends and loved ones remember you and still love you after death?? what will money do for you if you die..sit in an account and have relatives fight over who gets it? yes money fixes alot of things but its not the answer to everything and it doesnt cure emotions 100% it might be able to fill that void in your life for a while but eventually you will be sick of not being loved...where in love and happiness can brighten up your day in any situation.....when my maltese had puppies my father who isnt fond of dogs being in the house . After a long day a work he would come home and play with the puppies for hours...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1011

now i know most of you arenot going to take time to read this but

I was rich but now im starting to feel indipendent with collage and everything.. yes its true my parents are paying for my first year but I have to now stgart living for my self .. I need to pay for my food and things like my iphone now.. I have to say I feel like the happiet guy on earth.. I am now roomates with the personn I love, and now that we both are in the jungle so called the world and living on our own.. and its scary..

I gotta say there were times were my first 4 days living on my own I felt like I couldnt live on my own without reliing on my familys money I felt trapped and scared of what lied ahead of me . but I soon came to find out that I can do this and that this is my life and i controlle it.. i am so happy and in ove and I havent bin happy anywere in my entire life but these last 2 weeks I never felt so alive! I would choose happy poor over sad rich anyday..!

Edited by MasterkennyG

• Content Count:  6466

AND MISERABLY RICH TAKES THE LEADDDDDDDDDD.

Sorry, I speak from experience, you can't be dirt poor and happy at the same time. Life is not a dramatic love movie that ends with them magically winning 5million dollars after 'living life to the fullest'.

• Like 4

Reply to Thread