Would you rather...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• be miserably rich.
    • be happily poor.

Would you rather be...

• Content Count:  1078

Miserably Rich takes the lead = D

Seriously, every single one of you that voted Poor but happy are lying liars lying through their lie holes to their lying selves. Its not just low class poor, its No money hobo poor. You don't have the money to even support yourselves, let alone support a loved one, friends, and children. You're making your family and loved ones suffer because your fat good for nothing ass couldn't keep their job. You're most likely going to die within a year because you're not living in a fancy gay assed Disney movie. No ones gonna see you on the streets and throw you a thousand dollars. You're not going to find the winning lotto ticket in a pile of mud on the street. You're going to rot in your own pile of filth while starving of hunger and suffering from countless infections.

On the other hand, you're one of the richest motha fuckas in the world. Even if you don't have friends, family, or goals(Which is contradictory, because one of my, like many others, goals is to get so goddamn wealthy i don't have to give a flying fuck about anything and just set my lazy ass down on the fuuton, get fat, play on the interwebz, and die a lazy douchebag.) you have money. Possessions. Lets take this fucking site as an example, with money you can access things like this, where you can make friends and always have a good time(The fucking point of video games, to have fun, fun leads to happiness, thus money buys happiness).. Hobos dont got no interwebz access. If you desperately need friendship or a loved one then ffs buy yourself the best goddamn surgery money can buy so no one will recognize you when you go on the streets and start a 'new' life in order to find friends and a lover. Hobos don't have that option. Even if they find new clothes the smells gonna give them away ;P

• Content Count:  1078

well i guess we wouldnt truely know how we feel unless we go through both experiences....

Nah, you can easily imagine being rich, its what most people dream about, but no one can really understand what a homeless person goes through unless they've been homeless. Only an ignorant assfuck would say "Oh, i know perfectly well how a person who hasn't showered in years, eaten in weeks, or changed clothes in a decade feels. I know what they're going through, almost starved to death as their body rots away between lice, various parasites, and other random viruses and infection.. Even though i've never gone through it. I think they're perfectly capable of being happy!" If you think you can stay carefree for the whole few years that you'll be alive for then you're wrong. Take a look at your local homeless guy next time you see one.. Do they REALLY look happy? Do they REALLY seem like they'd rather be poor and 'happy' than 'miserable' and rich? Come to think of it, my city's homeless dude just died a year ago or so.

Reply to Thread