? servers

? players online

Srs trolling question

• Content Count:  2051

If we ban for people doing it to us, then why not ban them for doing it to other places.

Cause we won't have proof of it nor, whatever you do outside of SG is none of our business until it is brought here. For all I know, you can be trolling in other communities.

• Content Count:  1011

If we find out your griefing while wearing our tags, I believe your tag would revoked, and you'd serve Temp Ban.

who doesnt like a good trolll evry now and than.. everyone knows the have done it at least once

• Content Count:  1011

If we ban for people doing it to us, then why not ban them for doing it to other places.

because what other players do on other communities do not invole us.. unless it is of course having to do with hacking and raciasm but still if we start banning people for being trolls in other communities than you should ban me because i was banned for a week from ego for splooging around!

are you gunna ban me too?

how unfare do you think that is...

• Content Count:  2051

If any of you took the time to read the first post, he said he was just asking, so what gave you the idea of him actually going out to go do it? Or are you going to just make an "ass" out of "u" and assume.

• Content Count:  2390

If any of you took the time to read the first post, he said he was just asking, so what gave you the idea of him actually going out to go do it? Or are you going to just make an "ass" out of "u" and assume.

What gave you the idea anyone here thought he was trolling?

Ass-u-me

Reply to Thread