? servers

? players online

GCSE RESULTS:O!

• Content Count:  2936

My grade dont bother me completely there good enough to do what i wanted in college:) e.g. Law Psychology, Classical Civilisation and Biology:D

Yea, in most US law schools or colleges High School grades below a B+ are generally laughed out of the law school and college.

That being said, we really don't need more shitty attorneys in my profession.

• Content Count:  2936

Let me elaborate on the path to attorney in the US.

Currently, the path to law school in the US is as follows:

A student must finish high school successfully and complete a 4 year bachelor's program at minimum, AND take the Law School Admissions Test, a pain in the ass exam that makes college juniors and seniors cry and get cold sweats. If you get into law school, you get to go through 3 years of mindfuck until you "get it", and after that, you have to take the bar exam, which is a lot like having your testicles put through a wheat thresher, slowly.

AFTER that, you get to pay dues to the bar for the privilege to practice, and hope the economy has not imploded on your career and aspirations...

• Content Count:  125

If I remember, getting into a school like UCLA (kind of famous, quite good) requires at least a 3.8 GPA (Only 1 B) and you have to be in at least one sport club and team, one community service club, and one general interest club. You also have to have a laundry list of stuff like famous summer camps run by the colleges themselves.

You need to also have at least a 2200/2400 on the SATs, and throw in a good application and you get into UCLA.

Reply to Thread