? servers

? players online

Help

• Content Count:  549

Alright, every time I run css it crashes and gives me this error engine error : failed to lock vertex buffer in CmeshDX8::LockVertexBuffer and when I am like retrieving server information while loading a map, my css freezes or more like it's not really runnning, I'm on my desktop but still do only see the loading image of CSS, and then I have to shut it down in a wrong way which is about to fuck up my computer. So I really need some help, I'd appreciate that, thanks.

I've already formated my computer many times and still I can't find a solution to make games run good on it, and I wonder if your computer can get fucked up by formating too much.

• Content Count:  4980

I think if none of the solutions above work, you have to un-install Steam completly and re-install it. Which also requires all your other games for re-installation.

But downloading Counter-Strike:Source in Steam doesn't take a very long time. It took about 20 mins for me.

Or go, ask Z3r0 M4ni4c. He's the expert.

I think if none of the solutions above work, you have to un-install Steam completly and re-install it. Which also requires all your other games for re-installation.

But downloading Counter-Strike:Source in Steam doesn't take a very long time. It took about 20 mins for me.

Or go, ask Z3r0 M4ni4c. He's the expert.

Man, I've done that shit a hundreds of times, I'll do it one last time and then I'll get more pissed than you'll ever be able to be.

you might need a better ram

I'll tell you something, the machine I currently have is the same machine as before, but before I had the graphic card GeForce 7500 Le and then they changed it to GeForce 8400 after it got fucked up. And I had the same ram in the old graphic card but never did something happen as much as this, it's like fucked.

Reply to Thread