? servers

? players online

So I Stopped By The Mall...

• Content Count:  494

So today I had to go to my college to buy another book and decided to stop by the Mission Viejo mall down the block to check out where exactly the Microsoft Store is.

I found the store, and took some pictures, which are below. The store isn't too far from the Apple Store. I would say they are about 150-200 feet apart from one another, on the same floor. Not the across the street rivals I was hoping for, but still pretty dang close.

msstore-1.jpg

msstore-2.jpg

msstore-3.jpg

• Content Count:  6466

I was half-expecting to see 'and I jizzed in my pants' after reading the thread title, then was slightly relieved to see it actually involved a mall-like object.

• Content Count:  134

still confused how they think they are competing with apple. the only hardware they sell is xbox, mice/kb/peripherals...they don't actually release their own hardware to go along with the os.

• Content Count:  1839

because they'll probably sell HPs, dells, toshibas, etc. etc. as well as copies of their OSs and Office. They'll make even more money just by price alone on people that would buy a mac for no reason other than "the case is pretty"

Reply to Thread