? servers

? players online

SGT Church - Pwned.

• Content Count:  6466

Church basically jacked a ton of stuff from our community, from user bars to rules. Only thing he changed was 'furries are welcome' for the most part.

It was pathetic on his part, as for us raiding his server and freekilling I don't see how it matter much, he banned us so I don't see the problem. If you're going to cry about cyber bullying I think you should look somewhere else than SG forums.

• Content Count:  2936

Church basically jacked a ton of stuff from our community, from user bars to rules. Only thing he changed was 'furries are welcome' for the most part.

It was pathetic on his part, as for us raiding his server and freekilling I don't see how it matter much, he banned us so I don't see the problem. If you're going to cry about cyber bullying I think you should look somewhere else than SG forums.

This thread delivers.

• Content Count:  2390

I missed something....when and how did he "jack" all this shit from us?

Reply to Thread