? servers

? players online

SGT Church - Pwned.

• Content Count:  3697

This, copy our forums and forum layouts and you will get what is coming to you.

Then how does that make you any better than him?

Especially since he doesn't even have anyone in his community, you guys basically acted like a douchebag because he took a few things more or less for private use (at least until he gets a playerbase).

Real cool I guess.... Or wait, no my bad.

• Content Count:  2390

Or he could make his own shit instead of stealing it. And seriously its a fucking game its not like they went and egged his house.

Say its a game when you do something, but then get pissed and outraged when he does something to you online. Best non-hypocritical thing I have ever seen, ever.

• Content Count:  3697

Or he could make his own shit instead of stealing it. And seriously its a fucking game its not like they went and egged his house.

So then I can just come in periodically attacking your guys' vent and servers and you guys will shrug it off and say "oh well, seriously its a fucking game, it's not like he is coming and egging our houses."

Game or not, it's a douchebag move and speaks on who you are. Be it that you are actually like that in real life, or you like to be a douche on the internet because nobody can put you in your place while you're behind a screen.

I'm not saying you guys need to be arrested by the e-police, just don't think what you guys did wasn't a douchebag move.

Guest barackobama

It's the internet, get over it!

All this furry shit and community high jacking crap is stupid, we've just done 8 pages of crap, on someone's community which is crap.

Good day! :lock1:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2051

Then how does that make you any better than him?

Especially since he doesn't even have anyone in his community, you guys basically acted like a douchebag because he took a few things more or less for private use (at least until he gets a playerbase).

Real cool I guess.... Or wait, no my bad.

If you make your own community, do it your own way, not copy our badges, forum layouts, server and the only thing you change about it is to allow furries. Didn't say anything of this was cool at all nor do I want to be. People don't do this to feel cool. And I didn't say I was better than him, so what gave you that idea? Forgot to mention, I took no part in the raid nor did I organize it, wasn't involved at all, I was asleep through the whole thing. Nice job to assume.

So then I can just come in periodically attacking your guys' vent and servers and you guys will shrug it off and say "oh well, seriously its a fucking game, it's not like he is coming and egging our houses."

Game or not, it's a douchebag move and speaks on who you are. Be it that you are actually like that in real life, or you like to be a douche on the internet because nobody can put you in your place while you're behind a screen.

I'm not saying you guys need to be arrested by the e-police, just don't think what you guys did wasn't a douchebag move.

All the people who, went got banned from his server, they got their punishment. After this incident, one of the members decided it would be a good idea to spam our forums with 20 topics cursing, and attempted to spam our vent, and accusing us for hacking them as well. So I guess they are completely in the clear even though they did something similar to what these guys did. If you feel like you must talk about this further then send me a PM.

Reply to Thread