? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  3391

I had a dream last night that I was fat, obese fat. When I woke up, I grabbed my stomach and realized that it was true :cry: When I looked down, I found out that I was just snuggling with my pillow and released a sigh of relief. Anyone have similar experiences? :sleep:

• Content Count:  5303

When I was little, I had dream of snakes climbing up my body. I woke up screaming, touched where they were in the dream, and I touched something which I thought was a snake, then realized, it was the straps for my PJs.

-Note, don't twist my words up, you dirty prevs.

• Content Count:  3205

Pikachu choose me in battle to fight Mudkip. I lost after he pulled a "Water Gun" at me.

I once had a dream that i was dying in the hospital and all of a sudden i couldnt breathe and i woke up out of breath.

• Content Count:  2942

Last year I had a very strange dream.

I was having a dream about the war in Iraq because I have an Uncle over seas

And then I was some how in the war. In the dream I got shot in the leg and in the chest and I was dying and I woke up all sweaty and I was bleeding on my leg and my chest. It was insanely weird. I had cuts

It was fucked up.

Guest Vivian556

I had a dream I was attacked by Zombies and it was only me and my friend in the house. Since my house has a lot of windows and stuff, they would get in easily. Me and my friend like moved all the furniture to the staircase to the upstairs and we each grabbed the 12 gauges(single shot and one holds 4 shots[including in the chamber]) and started killing them. After we ran out of shots we had to go to the 30 30 and the 22 rifle. It didn't work so well and they started coming up, so we moved to the attic and then we waited for a few days and we were rescued by army people and we got to ride in a helicopter. :d The dream goes on but I dun wana say anymore. :X

Lol...

• Content Count:  2132

I had a dream that the Swine Flu had evolved into a super virus, and turned people into zombies, so I pretended I was a zombie and started having normal conversations with them, but then, the military started shootin' mortars at us, but they all missed, and then I woke up.

• Content Count:  2051

I was on 4way tunnels and i was running running runnig and then raven, he shots the closing door, and it smash smash smash me, and quite frankly, i was appalledd by this kind of behavier commmin from a bd. i didn't no proof but I was trying to get SG to trust me n that there was lotta admins on the sever so they can tel them waht happined, but nobdy belive me.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread