? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  2132

I was on 4way tunnels and i was running running runnig and then raven, he shots the closing door, and it smash smash smash me, and quite frankly, i was appalledd by this kind of behavier commmin from a bd. i didn't no proof but I was trying to get SG to trust me n that there was lotta admins on the sever so they can tel them waht happined, but nobdy belive me.

omgawd i taht happin 2 meto nd i dunnowh y peple doent beleivm e its tru..

• Content Count:  11725

Pikachu choose me in battle to fight Mudkip. I lost after he pulled a "Water Gun" at me.

I once had a dream that i was dying in the hospital and all of a sudden i couldnt breathe and i woke up out of breath.

See mudkips win

One day i was sleeping and had a dream about star wars.

and when i got up i said when will ep 3 come. turn the tv on and omfg starwars3

• Content Count:  2095

I had a dream I was attacked by Zombies and it was only me and my friend in the house. Since my house has a lot of windows and stuff, they would get in easily. Me and my friend like moved all the furniture to the staircase to the upstairs and we each grabbed the 12 gauges(single shot and one holds 4 shots[including in the chamber]) and started killing them. After we ran out of shots we had to go to the 30 30 and the 22 rifle. It didn't work so well and they started coming up, so we moved to the attic and then we waited for a few days and we were rescued by army people and we got to ride in a helicopter. :d The dream goes on but I dun wana say anymore. :X

Lol...

Zombie dreams are epic sauce.

...Usually.

After playing resident evil (when i was young) I had a dream that the fucking scorpion thingy attack me. LOL.

Guest Vivian556
Zombie dreams are epic sauce.

...Usually.

After playing resident evil (when i was young) I had a dream that the fucking scorpion thingy attack me. LOL.

The end was epic.

Reply to Thread