? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  1754

LOL all these were funny, specially were alex's stomach was melting xDD hahha.

I had a dream that there were zombies in my house, and me,my mom, my dad, my 2 brothers, alexis(myfriend) and my dog were hiding in my room && my closet got bigger into like another room and we barracaded the door to get in my room, then we baracaded the door that goes into my closet and they started comin through the baracade, and so i run out the closet and jump out the window with alexis and we're runnin for our lives then my parents, my bros, n my dog jumped out the window n then i woke up. It was creepy, cause the zombies were all deformed n they were slow, kinda seemed like it was something off res. evil,.

N the second one was were I was like this mutated thing, with holes all over me, and i was gray. (I had a male figure..) and the FBI,police n SWAT team were all around my neighborhood surrounding it and they had me locked up in my room, and so they could figure out what i was, and one day, at night I had like super hulk powers and i broke through the things they had me tied down to and i jumped out the window and shot out this webby stuff out my wrists (yes i was like spiderman) and i landed on the electricty line/street light thing, and there were zombies down at the bottom of the streets n shit, and i fly back to my window to get my dog, cause..you kno i wasnt gonna let him die! and i go down to the park and theres this little shack and i help this fat ol lady(tht lived in it) clean her 2 room shack, i hadda unclog the toliet and clean the bathtub and shit. and her kids were there, watchin me do it..and then me and her go out of her shack and fbi n shit are there and theyre like "COME OUT,. WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED LET THE LADY GO." But I ran away shootin my webs out onto trees cuz she lived right at this dead-end next to the park and i run away.. xD

-they were all pretty fucking weird.

• Content Count:  3205

LOL all these were funny, specially were alex's stomach was melting xDD hahha.

I had a dream that there were zombies in my house, and me,my mom, my dad, my 2 brothers, alexis(myfriend) and my dog were hiding in my room && my closet got bigger into like another room and we barracaded the door to get in my room, then we baracaded the door that goes into my closet and they started comin through the baracade, and so i run out the closet and jump out the window with alexis and we're runnin for our lives then my parents, my bros, n my dog jumped out the window n then i woke up. It was creepy, cause the zombies were all deformed n they were slow, kinda seemed like it was something off res. evil,.

N the second one was were I was like this mutated thing, with holes all over me, and i was gray. (I had a male figure..) and the FBI,police n SWAT team were all around my neighborhood surrounding it and they had me locked up in my room, and so they could figure out what i was, and one day, at night I had like super hulk powers and i broke through the things they had me tied down to and i jumped out the window and shot out this webby stuff out my wrists (yes i was like spiderman) and i landed on the electricty line/street light thing, and there were zombies down at the bottom of the streets n shit, and i fly back to my window to get my dog, cause..you kno i wasnt gonna let him die! and i go down to the park and theres this little shack and i help this fat ol lady(tht lived in it) clean her 2 room shack, i hadda unclog the toliet and clean the bathtub and shit. and her kids were there, watchin me do it..and then me and her go out of her shack and fbi n shit are there and theyre like "COME OUT,. WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED LET THE LADY GO." But I ran away shootin my webs out onto trees cuz she lived right at this dead-end next to the park and i run away.. xD

-they were all pretty fucking weird.

ROFL i c where the weird part comes in :LOL:

• Content Count:  1910

I had a dream that I was in Jurassic Park and I was being chased by dinosaurs, and then I flew away. I also had something similar, but it was abou that movie where the people go back in time and plant this bomb thingy everyday, but one day, this guy steps on a butterfly and the future is all messed up.

• Content Count:  151

I had a dream that a skunk arrived at my door, I couldnt close it in time, so it came in my house, Shot a bunch of aparantly dirty macoroni into my mouth, And I flew 1000 feet in the air.

• Content Count:  4162

Last night I had a dream I had an Iphone...

...Dude, same here.

But my weridest dreams were me doing free falls. Everytime I hit the floor in the dream, My Body launched upward when I woke up from the shock.

• Content Count:  1754

I had a dream that a skunk arrived at my door, I couldnt close it in time, so it came in my house, Shot a bunch of aparantly dirty macoroni into my mouth, And I flew 1000 feet in the air.

lOLWUT? this made me lollllllll so hard xD

• Content Count:  3205

NONOO! stuuupiiiiddddddz, its cause i saw the movie I am Legend and i looked like one of those things, duhhhhrr

vvvvv

Hemo%2B.jpg

(cantchya see it looks like a man!)

It looks like a woman :o

and dr|jake wtf? :pound:

One time it was a dark stormy night and in front of my house was a treehouse (FL doesnt have those lol). It was really high as well but anyway a T-Rex (exactly from Jurassic Park) came and grabbed me by his mouth and started shaking me back and forth and i was getting very dizzy it felt so weird!!

Edited by Leon

Reply to Thread