? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  2942

Well since every one is having these Zombie dreams I guess I'll share mine.

It was a normal morning but I looked out the window and the streets were empty. So I was like WTF? I went downstairs to get my cousin so him and I went outside and my friend came running down the road and she said that an infection broke out when a lab near the town was testing a new medicine which had live things that cured people. and something went wrong and infected the scientists and it spread. So we went back inside all 3 of us and we went to the basement and I got a shotgun, my cousin got a rifle, and my friend got a pistol. (IDK what they were so dont ask) Then we got into my cousin's truck and we were driving to our friends house to see if he was there. The door was open and we went upstairs and his door was locked. We kicked down the door to see him all mangled and torn apart. (Totally fucked up dream [i get them a lot]) We quickly went back to the truck and the whole street was filled with zombies. I got to drive the truck and fucking mow down the zombies and it was intense. Then we got to an old factory and it had survivors in there and We were barricaded in a small room. There was about 20 of us. Most of them were scared and didnt have any weapons. So because I had a shotgun I could do the most damage and take out some. I went up to the window and there were 200 or 400 zombies walking towards me. Used up all the ammo to the shotgun and I turned around to get the rifle from my cousin when behind me a zombie grabs my shoulders and rips me out the window and they all kill me.

It was intensely fucked up.

• Content Count:  349

Well I had a dream this morning after a long night at a family members house. I started in a somewhat nice house and all of a sudden a werewolf attacked the house and started to hunt me down in the house. I hid in one spot and it found me but I somehow had a jet pack and flew away but he chased me and was almost as fast as me. I got away, but the dream skipped over to me back in the house. I heard the werewolf doing things outside so I hid up in some rafter thing in the kitchen. It came into the house and started to sniff around and then he had a human hand and reached up and took one finger and scrapped across the place where I got up at. He found dust but for some reason I busted through the ceiling and jet packed off again. I got up into a town where I saw my cousin buying a house but they were hiding from the werewolf too. I jumped into a river and it took me all the way back down to the house avoiding the werewolf. It was as if the river was a water slide. I then woke up to my alarm clock.

This is one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had. Funny thing it was a day after my birthday lol.

• Content Count:  6

I had a dream I was on a boat, and T-pain wasn't there. Instead there was two giant hands and a head and it destroyed the boat. It was fucken scary as hell, cause I was on the boat :sad:

Poseidon loook at me!

• Content Count:  2596

I was on 4way tunnels and i was running running runnig and then raven, he shots the closing door, and it smash smash smash me, and quite frankly, i was appalledd by this kind of behavier commmin from a bd. i didn't no proof but I was trying to get SG to trust me n that there was lotta admins on the sever so they can tel them waht happined, but nobdy belive me.

+rep i lol'd irl

But i used to have dreams about a tornado coming to my city and i had to run up this hill to a gas station and i would never make it, cause in dreams you can NEVER RUN. and it pisses me off

• Content Count:  269

i have some pretty weird dreams that i can never really remember anymore after i dream them. They were totally bizarre too. =/

But anyways i remember this one dream when i was about 7 or so i was on my porch and there was this snake that was in a bush (we don't have a bush around our house[a lot of my dreams that are within my house are of a house that is my house but its modified or something... kinda screwed up]). So we called some people to come kill it for some reason and they were inching closer to it.. i was still standing on the porch when they got like 2 inches from it and then it attacked both of them in the neck and killed them and slithered off into the bush again.. then moments later it jumped out of the bush and grew wings and started to fly all over the place.. I was running away from it and went to get my brother to warn him but when i got there the snake dragon thing had just killed him. I then ran outside and stood on the back of my parents car ( don't ask me why ) and saw it a ways a way and it was flying right towards me.. I was getting myself ready for it and once it got about 10-20 yards away from my face i instantly woke up. I also have some others but im tired and will tell those another time perhaps =D

Reply to Thread