? servers

? players online

Weird dreams

• Content Count:  420

Well I work in a bakery and its hard work and hours from, 4 in the morning till 1 in the afternoon, and during that time Im working with and making lots of bread...and one night i fell asleep so tired that I had a dream about a huge loaf of bread chasing after me cuz I cooked it in the oven and it got mad at me D:

• Content Count:  3391

I had a dream that my phone's alarm clock went off at 1am. I tried to change it but the feature was missing. I was pissed because I usually get up at 6am to get ready for work. A few minutes later, I think, my alarm went off at 6am and I was happy again. Then I realized I have to work and was sad.

• Content Count:  3440

My recurring dream...

Like most kids will at some point or another I dreamed that I could fly (but not how you'd imagine)..

The sad part about this dream is that I have been having it at least once a month for the past 18 years....

Yes at least once a month I dream I can fly.. but the problem is I can only fly 3 inches off the ground.. no matter what I try I cannot gain any altitude. I spend hours in my dream trying to find ways to fly higher.. I jump off of buildings and cliffs.. plummet to what should be my death only to start flying a few inches off the groud.. I will fly at ridiculous speeds straight at a wall then fly up and over it .. never more than a few inches away at any time. The whole time I'm flying there is this weird humming electrical sound in the backgroud..

I wake up tired and pissed off that I have yet again been unable to fly any higher..

• Content Count:  4799

I dont know if anyone has had one of these but : You are trying to run from zombies , they almost get you , but you get inside your home and try to lock the door? Easy? no! The damn thing wont work, its a dream. You try and try , the zombie pull and you try to hold the door. Finally you realise it is a dream and force yourelf awake before being eaten by them.

Edit :I havent had a good dream since 1999 . I need to see a psychologist... O_O. My dreams always are like , someone kills me , I kill someone , someone wants to eat me , burn me , stab me etc.

Edited by SilentGuns
Guest Vivian556

Last night I had a dream I was in school again (>:|!) and for some reason I didnt have my math assignment done so I ran over to my locker but I forgot the combo so I ran down the hallway and there were these little machines or w/e that would give out candy... They were right next to the balloon shop in the school that was never there before(wtf?!) and there was no air tank but I wanted a balloon so I went looking around in the shop and no one was there so I went back out and I was looking a a balloon for what seemed like forever until I finally stopped. Then my dream like switched to a different part(Scariest part :|). I was like.. In a boat and it was a really small one but all of my friends happened to be in there(Yesh, I have friends). We were like on the Amazon River or something and there were TONS of ugly hairy green spiders with red eyes(Eeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!) and they were hanging from branches and I was about to have a heart attack because it looked like they wanted to come on the boat and on top of that there were snakes swimming to the boat. Theses were HUGH snakes too so I was freaking out. Then I realized we wernt moving and the spiders were cardboard and the snakes wern't real either. THEN the scene switched again and I was back at the school and I ran into a guy I liked in my Junior year. I literally ran into him and I fell on him. ('twas awkward even in my dream) We talked for a long time and other stuff... then I forgot I had to get to math so I said goodbye n stuff... So I ran into my math classroom and I was back in the 7th grade... (Wtf >:|!) I was like Nooooooo and my teacher told me to sit and take out my assignment(that I didn't have done) and just as I took out my folder, the bell rang and I was saved! I went back to my locker and my sister was there and so was my brother only my sister was 2 years older then me(rather them me being one year older then her) and my brother was only 1 year older then me(rather then him being 6 years older then me). It was weird and all of our lockers right semi close to eachother...

Yeah that's about it. :X

:wave: to the wall of text!

• Content Count:  420

My recurring dream...

Like most kids will at some point or another I dreamed that I could fly (but not how you'd imagine)..

The sad part about this dream is that I have been having it at least once a month for the past 18 years....

Yes at least once a month I dream I can fly.. but the problem is I can only fly 3 inches off the ground.. no matter what I try I cannot gain any altitude. I spend hours in my dream trying to find ways to fly higher.. I jump off of buildings and cliffs.. plummet to what should be my death only to start flying a few inches off the groud.. I will fly at ridiculous speeds straight at a wall then fly up and over it .. never more than a few inches away at any time. The whole time I'm flying there is this weird humming electrical sound in the backgroud..

I wake up tired and pissed off that I have yet again been unable to fly any higher..

ohh erm yeh I know the soloution! peter pan says you gotz to BELIEVE! AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!

• Content Count:  3440

ohh erm yeh I know the soloution! peter pan says you gotz to BELIEVE! AND YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!

That's just it.. in the dream I CAN fly.. and I know there's a way to get the altitude I want/need... I just can't figure it out.

Reply to Thread